Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 52 of 71

Investigator, But there are actually scientists - Page 52 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 71 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (71) »
global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution...
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?
A Friend

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 52

I'm sorry, but the idea that global warming is NOT the fault of humanity just seems like a cop-out - this disaster is our fault and ours alone; in time there would have been climate change, but we sure sped it up with all of the crap we pumped into the atmosphere since the 1800's. We have over a hundred years during which we heavily made use of industrial technologies - and I think that we could have avoided major climate change for another hundred years or LONGER had we been wise enough to, you know, pump less crap out of cars, factories, and all that stuff.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2017 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Man-made Natural Warming Global

I can't believe so many Republicans are still scratching their head about global warming, climate change or anything connected to it. Its a real problem and America is one of the biggest causes of it with our constant pollution, us an China.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? History & Civil Business Politics

2016 was officially the Earth's warmest since record-keeping began in the 1880s.

That's a global heat record for the third year in a row, the World Meteorological Organization announced.

To come up with their figures, the WMO combined global temperature records from various sources, including NOAA, NASA, the UK Met Office and the European weather and climate center ECMWF. Ref. CNN.

19th Jan, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 52 Man-made Natural Warming Global

I can kind of understand that someone may think something is not real if only one organization or group is reporting about it, but to have data from so many different organizations all showing the same trend is overwhelming evidence. Climate is not what happens day-to-day, climate is what happens over the coarse of decades, which is just too long for most people to understand intuitively. Weather is what happens day to day and we can have 1 record cold day in the middle of the hottest year, and it still be the hottest year on record. Weather never negates Climate trends. Hopefully Republicans in office now (Or soon) can educate themselves enough to read evidence and form opinions instead of form opinions and then find evidence to support it.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man-made Natural Warming Global

I've been around a while. When I was in high school scientists were saying that the world was getting ready to enter a new ice age. It was proven science and anyone who disagreed were wild sceptics. Then the hole in the ozone was going to kill us all unless we stopped doing this and that. We did in the US but the rest of the world sure didn't stop using the CFCs causing it. Heck, they used more. Amazingly we're all still here and mother nature took care of the killer ozone hole.

Now it's global climate change… first sold as global warming. I'm not saying there isn't global warming going on. I am saying I personally need more proof and I need the people providing that proof not to be financially rewarded if the answer is there is global warming and it's being accelerated by human activity. Right now that isn't the case. Here is an article to read: Daily Mail Article

Again, isn't it just possible that people with a financial steak in this are hyping this? I mean, Al Gore was fairly well off when he lost the election, but he is nearly a billionaire now. That's quite a good luck streak. Could it be he just happened to be someone with a place on the world stage who first realized how critical this was and made the right investments to make money while he saves the world? Yes, and I actually think that's what happened. It's also possible he's either selling a bill of goods or being duped. I don't think so, but there is enough of the kind of stuff above that makes me waver.

As far as climate change is concerned, the climate of our planet changes constantly. It's affected by so many factors that it's dizzying. Are we responsible for this change… probably. Is it 100% or even 80% proven? Not to my standards. Not when eminent scientists with nothing to gain by doubting or refuting some of the scientific research that "Proves" this is a manmade phenomena. And it shouldn't to the world of science either since there is obviously some type of data manipulation going on.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chemists create molecular 'leaf' that collects and stores solar power without solar panels

An international research team has engineered a molecule that uses light or electricity to convert the greenhouse gas carbon dioxide into carbon monoxide -- a carbon-neutral fuel source -- more efficiently than any other method of "Carbon reduction." The discovery is a new milestone in the quest to recycle carbon dioxide in the Earth's atmosphere into carbon-neutral fuels and others materials. Ref. Source 5c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Mar, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming Natural Man-made - Page 52

Its 2017 and politicians are trying to argue against scientists over the existence of global warming. Its like a mixture of cave men and astronauts except its the cave men that can actually do something about it.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Global Warming Natural Man-made Politics Business Civil & History - Page 52

Investigator,

But there are actually scientists on the other side saying this is probable… but it isn't definite nor is it proven. These aren't scientists on the payroll of energy firms either. These are scientists on the side of climate change who are saying we are moving too quickly in our assumptions and some scientists are actually falsifying data to "Prove" their theses. That concerns me greatly.

[By The Way], when people talk the scientists on the other side being in the pockets of energy companies they conveniently forget that the scientists for this are in the pockets of politicians that have a vested interest in proving this. So, they know where their bread is buttered just like the other scientists. When one of them on the climate change is man made side breaks ranks and says we are too fast. I listen.

> TOPIC: Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,