Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 55 of 71

Deadly heatwaves expected to continue to rise. - Page 55 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jun, 2017 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 71 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (71) »
global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution...
Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?
A Friend

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? - Page 55

Hmm, just another reason for me to move as far away from the big city as I possibly can.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Man-made Natural Warming Global

Seacoast roads under new threat from rising sea level. Some roads, as far as two miles from the shore, are facing a new hazard that currently cannot be seen by drivers -- rising groundwater caused by increasing ocean water levels. Source 3y.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made? History & Civil Business Politics

Yeah, that makes sense and this means flooding from rainstorms will be worse too. Local flooding is going to get worse anywhere near coastal area.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 55 Man-made Natural Warming Global

Small climb in mean temperatures linked to far higher chance of deadly heat waves. An increase in mean temperature of 0.5 degrees Celsius over half a century may not seem all that serious, but it's enough to have more than doubled the probability of a heat wave killing in excess of 100 people in India, according to researchers. Source 9c.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man-made Natural Warming Global

I find it interesting the number of people coming out now and saying that global warming is a big hoax. They say it just some people being like chicken little crying wolf. I think that many people are questioning things more.

I am one who questions things since we should never just accept a statement as fact until we look into it and come to our own conclusion with the facts that support it. I am not a rocket scientist but I am smart enough to look at some facts that present themselves over time. All one has to do is study them.

8th Jun, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

I think the 'questions' of global warming are mostly related to people who have a vested interest in the world maintaining its status-quo. If we recognize that humans are the cause of global warming and that global warming is not natural and very dangerous to us, then we will have to change it. That means stopping a lot of really powerful businesses from operating the way they have for the past 100-150 years. It means prioritizing people and the environment over the bottom dollar. It means making decisions that benefit people and society without seeing any return on that investment besides there still being a world to operate in some indeterminate amount of time in the future. These are very heavy concepts that are hard for people, much less huge corporations to deal with.

Now as to whether of not global warming is real, I think all you have to do is look at all the data from 100's or 1000's of scientists to see that something is going on. It is not one insular group of scientists and it is not one country, it is every country and most scientists. Of course there is 'evidence' against it, but it is like the 'evidence' against cigarettes causing cancer. It is funded by a pro-status-quo group who doesn't want to change anything and is 'finding' what they want to find. Even if there is one percent of papers coming out saying that they have evidence global warming isn't real, that doesn't mean we should ignore the 99 % that are saying it is.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2017 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Global Warming Natural Man-made - Page 55

Yes you are correct there are those that do not understand and those that want everything to remain the same. All in all it is going to change for the good or the bad and those who listen to the ones who feel it is not happening will suffer more.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Global Warming Natural Man-made Politics Business Civil & History - Page 55

Deadly heatwaves expected to continue to rise. Seventy-four percent of the world's population will be exposed to deadly heatwaves by 2100 if carbon gas emissions continue to rise at current rates, according to a new study. Even if emissions are aggressively reduced, the percent of the world's human population affected is expected to reach 48 percent. Source 6k.

> TOPIC: Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,