Where Have You Been?

Where Been - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Dec, 2003 - 4:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2003 - 8:43am / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Where Have You Been?

Ok for me, I've been to, Alaska for one.. can't remember a whole lot about there, but what I do is interesting. and all the places we had layovers on the way there.
Canada(I live here) , washington state , New Jersey, New York , Massachuttssett (Not spelled right i know..) and Michigan.

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2003 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Been You Where

hmmm let me think. I have been in my dear Argentina, Trinidad (where I live) California ( I love it!!!!!), Arizona, Utah, New York State, Maryland.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2003 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Where Have You Been? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Wow, i'm gonna have a fairly big list. The Canadian Provinces except for Quebec and the Maritimes. Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, London, France, Switzerland, Germany, California, Texas, Nevada, Montana, Utah, Oregon and Florida.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2003 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Been You Where

Hmm, lemme think. I"ve been to Rhode Island (but of course I was born there as well. wink.gif ), Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Conneticut, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Virginia, West Viriginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi (of course I live here now. wink.gif ), Tennesseee, Arkansas, and Louisiana. I think there is probably one or two I'm forgetting, but if I remember, I'll come back and post them here. wink.gif

15th Dec, 2003 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Been You Where

First, places I have lived: New Hampshire, Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina, Okinawa (Japanese Island), Virginia, Maryland.

Where else have I been and stayed at least over night, California, Missouri, New York, Alabama, Korea, Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont, Illinois, Ohio.

Places I have passed through on my way to other places. Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Indiana, Alaska - airport only for a layover on my way to Okinawa, Mainland Japan - airport only for a layover on my way to Okinawa.

This is what I can remember for now.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2003 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Where Have You Been?

Let's see... Where have I been... Born in Indiana. Have lived in San Diego CA, Ocean Springs MS, Jacksonville FL, and currently living in Aiea HI. I have been to Aruba, Bahamas, Panama, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Germany (Kiel and Wilimshaven <<< not spelled right) Bermuda, Portugal, Mexico.... I am probably missing some but will post more later.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2003 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Where You Been

I have passed through or lived in...
Venezuela, Trinidad, Tobago, Barbados, Antigua, Florida, Maryland, Texas, Utah, Wales, England, Argentina and... I think that is it. I would like to go to the Holy Land.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2003 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Where Have You Been?
A Friend

Where You Been Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I have been to Malaysia. Ha! Actually borned and live here.

But I have lived in the state of Washington for about 9 years total. Been to Oregon, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, New York, Washington DC, Maryland, Tennessee, Texas, Nevada, California, and Hawaii. Then there's BC and Alberta, Canada, and Tijuana, Mexico.

Also Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.

Did most of the mainland US mentioned via Greyhound. Wanted to also do Florida and Lousiana but ran out of money and time then. But I was younger then, so could tough it out on Greyhound.

Of all the places, Banff, Canada and New Zealand are the best for me.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Where Have You Been?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,