Rate Personal Adventures!

Rate Personal Adventures! - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2004 - 9:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 

?
Poll: My feelings on personal adventurers is...
  I would be willing to donate $5 per adventure       5.88%
  I would be willing to donate $10 per adventure       11.76%
  I would rather a group pay $20 and any amount could join       23.53%
  I would rather this be free because I am cheap       52.94%
  I am not interested in this because I rather public groups       5.88%
  I think private adventures is not a good idea       0.00%
Total Votes: 17

Closed
Why wait on a slow party? You can go on a personal adventure now!
15th Dec, 2003 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Rate Personal Adventures

Message Edited!
NOTE: Now that the Board has been established, this is a Rate Thread for those who have actually USED it.

I planning to have something called, 'Personal Adventure'. Basically you will be in the same World of Medieval, but for the length of the adventure you will not be part of any public group. It will be just you and the GM. At a later date you could always meet up with the party if you wanted to join them again.

Q. Why would I want to do this?
A. This could be beneficial for several reasons...
1. You want your character to grow faster and gain more experience
2. You do not have to worry about forming party order and waiting on groups to make decisions
3. The game will move lots faster than the public game
4. You can re-join the public group at anytime with a more powerful experienced chaaracter

Q. Could I have another user involved?
A. Yes! You can decide who can join you, but each joining player will have to make a contribution.

Q. Do you run more than one personal adventure?
A. Yes! Each player can be on their own adventure.

Q. When I contribute, how many adventurers will I be able to go on?
A. Your contribution pays for one adventure and the cost of having us custom build it just for you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2003 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Adventures Personal Rate

Its a very good Idea JB, but i'd raather not pay. I know it would put alot of hard work on you too which would be a problem. The reason I wouldn't pay is becasue i really...can't. I don't have a job, i don't have any way of paying and my parents won't pay for a game.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2003 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rate Personal Adventures! RPG PBP Medieval World

Same here. I'd gladly pay for that if I had the money, but I don't have a job and I'm sure my parents won't pay for a game.

Well at least the others who are able to donate can still have personal adventures.

>> I clicked to see the results and now the forum watch dog doesn't let me vote sad.gif

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2003 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Adventures Personal Rate

Could one charrie participate in both the public and this at the same time, or does the carrie have to make sure he is gone in the public to participate in the private?

15th Dec, 2003 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Adventures Personal Rate

The Game Master says...

For those of you who are crying for the money check the thread called, 'Contribute' in the FAQ page. By the way, the personal adventures could never be free, I only put it as an option in the vote to see the mind set of those involved in the game.

FunXueYei

...both the public and this at the same time?

A player can be in either one or the other, but not both at the same time just as in real life it is not possible for you to be in two places at once. However, it is possible to be on an adventure and then return in time to catch up with party at some established meeting point, in this way you can go on your own adventure and then return to join the group.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2004 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I voted : only interested in group adventures: But I do like the sound of having my own adventure,I think I would be willing when the time comes to donate 10$ per adventure,just not right now.I want to be here a little longer first.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2004 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

that sounds nice and since this is my first rpg it would give me experience not only with my charrie, but me as well... i think $5 i could do because budget is tight. so tell me when this personal adventure starts or more info on it and i'll be glad to see how things work out. thaks. tongue.gif stupid.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p></div>

</div><div style=

2nd Feb, 2004 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Rate Personal Adventures! World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

Glad to see that there are those that are willing to contribute - thanks. Let's get this current adventure going and then let me see what is a favorable amount for everyone and I will update the personal adventure section. The more feedback the better, thanks.

+  1 2 
> TOPIC: Rate Personal Adventures!

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,