Police Officers Stay Off The Job Again

Police Officers Stay Job Again - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Mar, 2011 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Feb, 2011 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

I was just curious what you all think about the police officers staying off their jobs again. Do you think they're being unpatriotic or realistic?

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2011 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Again Job The Stay Officers Police

The Opposition is saying there is a crisis in the country and I don't disagree, but this did not start with the police's protests now, but has been long in coming with all the instability and high cost of everything. The police are said to be planning a large scale march to continue their protests.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2011 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Police Officers Stay Off The Job Again Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Sounds like things are going from bad to worse down there. I hope that some type of improvement comes soon to you all.

With the police on strike that never bodes well for the people who want to just live their lives and be safe.

18th Feb, 2011 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

The Prime Minister has told the police that what they are doing is illegal and that they will be held accountable for it. The PSA representative feels that the PM is not addressing the real issues. I do not like where this is going. Safety is paramount and the police and the government need to come to a consensus. I also feel the government needs to see that in many cases the police do not have all the needed facilities to do their work properly.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2011 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It does not sound like things are going to get any better any time soon. You are correct that safety is paramount and that the PM needs to wake up and understand that there are real issues in the country that need addressing.

20th Feb, 2011 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

JB the problem is that if the government gives them a raise then other sectors will threaten with the same action, look the prisoner officers and wasa people they're threatening strike if they don't get a raise. Madness boy, madness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Mar, 2011 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Police Officers Stay The Job Again

TV6 Reported that there was a 100% turn out of police officers to attend to security detail for Carnival.

17th Mar, 2011 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Police Officers Stay The Job Again Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Once again they're threatening sickouts, I really don't know what we will do because the police is already understaffed. To be honest I think it's okay to demand for a raise in salary but not putting the citizens in danger.

> TOPIC: Police Officers Stay Off The Job Again

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,