A Reason To Play Video Games

A Reason Play Video Games - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Depressed? Pop a game, not a pill

Anyone who has enjoyed the delights of PopCap games like Bejewelled, Plants Vs Zombies, Bookworm Adventures and Peggle knows they can put a smile on even the most cynical gamer's face. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Games Video Play Reason A

I like to play games to fight off boredom. I am currently playing Dragon age and it is taking a lot of time. I think I will try to back on here more often to keep my counts up. smile.gif

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A Reason To Play Video Games Gaming Video & Issues Computer

An algorithm that knows when you'll get bored with your favorite mobile game

Researchers have developed a new algorithm that predicts when a user will leave a mobile game. This information is useful for game studios so that they can design strategies to maintain the player's interest. Ref. Source 4w.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

While they can fight off boredom and some games may fight depression, I think playing them constantly and neglecting your real life could ultimately lead to more depression.

I know I for one am someone who gets depressed when I feel like I haven't been productive for the day.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Great points here nightlain. I agree, being too into these games can effect life in a very negative way. Like anything, too much is bad.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The real problem is that these industries are businesses, and like many big businesses do, they will peddle any kind of positive information if it will raise sales, regardless of whether the information is factual. Most studies aren't conclusive unless multiple studies have been done that support the same conclusion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Reason Play Video Games

I know it is very easy to get lost in a game or on line in a game and forget to do some of the other stuff you need to do. One of the things I have done lately is get all my other stuff done first then I relax and play my games until time for bed. It is a lot of fun and I enjoy myself a lot. Some nights I am chatting with others and even forget to play one of my games.

> TOPIC: A Reason To Play Video Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,