Contest Suggestions - Page 3 of 5

Well, so far it has just been you and KNtoran - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Jun, 2013 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Please see the first message in this thread for the format in which we will need the information.
Post Date: 11th Jul, 2008 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions
A Friend

Contest Suggestions - Page 3

I'm actually unsure of whether this has been tried out or not (Hope I helped)

1. Who can participate: Everyone.
2. Name of contest: Referral
3. Winner has to do: Refer the most amount of members by a due date.
4. Prize should be: 600FP
5. Time period before closing: Perhaps a couple of weeks? Maybe a month.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2008 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Contest

We just had one like that, no one responded so I closed the Thread, thanks for the suggestion anyways.

20th May, 2013 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions Feedback & FAQ News Community

Should Contests Come Back?

Do members like this sort of thing? It used to be hot in 2000-2004 but seemed to phase out. What should the prizes be - FP? Money? Some special feature?

20th May, 2013 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Suggestions Contest

[..] How interesting... For me I would definitely suggest FP because entering contests [where the] prize is FP is a quicker way to get FP more [than] the other way which is to make post[s] to make one or two FP.

20th May, 2013 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Contest

Keep in mind many of these Contests usually involved Posting. Of course the return is more than if you had to Post on your own but the measure is based on the content you give during a given period. For instance there may be a Contest to see who can make the most Core Posts in one day.

Post Date: 20th May, 2013 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions
A Friend

Contest Suggestions

I can see having contests coming back. They do not have to be all the time they can be now and then like once a month or something like that. But having the prizes being FP would be grand.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jun, 2013 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions - Page 3

JB, I am wondering when you are going to bring back those contests to the forum?

1st Jun, 2013 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Contest Suggestions Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

Well, so far it has just been you and KNtoran responding to this which is not enough of a show of interest to start back Community-wide contests, so it will sit for now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Contest Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,