Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Mar, 2011 - 11:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (85) »
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
8th Mar, 2011 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

The Game Master says...

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Players in this Scenario use this Thread to come up with solutions and actions based on the updates the GM gives within the Scenario here: Source 4

Remember my games require some thinking and deliberation, it is not so simple as Point, click, fire, dead... and game completed. There are puzzles that may need to be put together, tasks that should be performed, research that might be necessary and so forth.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2011 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: So like what you guys think we should do to prepare for this? I want to go in with the right equipment and the best class possible!

13th Mar, 2011 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Its been awhile since Major has taken a job. He hears about a rescue to the arctic and figures that's something new to give him some experience but he wonders how he is going to stay warm without the right equipment. He checks in with the people to ask about what they're offering for this job.

16th Mar, 2011 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Major wonders if he will have to take on this task by himself. he doesn't mind because he's built that way but backup is always better.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2011 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Lou sees his old friend Major over by the bar. HE walks up to him and gives him a firm handshake. You hear about the trouble down south? Yeah I figured you did. Wonder what happened? You up for a trip?

17th Mar, 2011 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Major high fives Lou. Long time no see bud. Yeah I heard about the Artic Rescue and I'm for signing up but that's some cold weather and I don't have money for that. Plus we need someone else to tag along. Who we going to get?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2011 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm
A Friend

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Yeah I was thinking of joining up on that quest too. Maybe we can find someone else to help us or a couple people. Lets see. smile.gif

18th Mar, 2011 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs

Major shakes his head.

"While we wait on that next person let's like plan on some things we need to do. We need to be able to stay warm, have you ever worked in that kind of cold before?"

Major looks at Lou with doubt.

"What kind of equipment should we get with this limited money?"

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (85) »

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,