Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 83 of 85

Out of Character: We don't what we're - Page 83 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 15th Feb, 2013 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
13th Feb, 2013 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 83

Out of Character: If we all go with the officers, we will not know where they really are going with the group, even if everybody is all together that doesn't means they are safe. These officers and soldiers still have the advantage of us so we should be more careful this time.

In Character: Thomas rises up from the ground and thanked the medic that healed him, he sees Major there and he goes next to him and whispers to him, "hey, should we go with these people?"

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2013 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Another point I was considering is that looks like they have Greg and would be interesting to have a nice and friendly chat with the dear guy.

Specific Action: Nathan stands up and follows the soldiers to the cruiser

14th Feb, 2013 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Out of Character: Its either we're to meet up with Greg, there is more to this than just the base or JB is giving us room for mistakes. Either way I'm not about to say "No" to them.

In Character: Uhura agrees and follows the men looking at the others to assure them everything will be alright even though she has no idea herself what to expect.

14th Feb, 2013 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Page 83 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Specific Action: Follow Uhura but keeping an eye on everything in case there is a need to run or escape.

14th Feb, 2013 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: So we're all going towards the slaughter like lambs (kidding). I will add our actions and hope we haven't just been playing into a void of no return.

15th Feb, 2013 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Out of Character: Thanks to Uhura we pulled through. Fair your character didn't even get a scratch - I have to get me a flare gun! I'm wondering if we can get another skill rather than just level up in a current skill?

Also got to look at getting some others involved, probably sgtlee.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2013 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 83

Out of Character: Wow, guys, we did it! But looks like we didn't get any reward. Credits, I mean. It will be very hard for me in the next scenario without money. I'll just exchange some FP to get myself some rations. But you guys are rich (maybe): it would be wise if everybody got equipped with a different kind of weapon so we will be ready for a wide range of situations. Me, I'll be the swordmaster (laugh)

15th Feb, 2013 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 83

Out of Character: We don't what we're getting yet, last was we we're going to get "Something" whatever that is but we did get healed up. Too bad you guys weren't with me in the island scenario. What you planning to level up on Bruconero?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,