Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 84 of 85

QUOTE (FairMaiden)Felipe I think you have - Page 84 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Feb, 2013 - 4:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 85 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 
Closed
Only Players who are participating in this Scenario should post here. Ensure that you keep your Activity level at 75% or more.
15th Feb, 2013 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 84

Out of Character: I still don't know. About the question you asked in the first post, I think that for choosing a new skill you have to increase your Mind first so you can have more skills (between 13-15 we are allowed 3 skills apart those considered standard for the class, for instance). I asked how skill levels work in the Support Thread because I found different explanations while searching the board.
I have low Soul, but that's a choice so I don't think I will put my point there. Probably Mind. As for the skill I want to improve, I have to think about it a little. Is a difficult decision to take. I should discuss about this with Fair also because we have one or two skills in common and it would be useless if we both spent our point on the same one.
And you?

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2013 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: Well, the scenario is now completed. Our characters barely survive this situation but they did. I roll the member wars dice and my result was 10 so 10 plus 6 will be sixteen but my chracter still have to gain HP in order to reach the maximum amount. I increase my character's secondary skill (Slug Throwers) to level one and I add one point to my character's Soul. So now we will need to wait until a new scenario comes.

16th Feb, 2013 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

In Character: Uhura feels satisfied that after all their hard work it didn't all go to waste. She slyly felt good that Greg was caught and would get all that was necessary to come to him.

Out of Character: Great! We didn't get any money yet, but we aren't dead which is even better since dead folks don't croak. Now what did you want to discuss Bruconero? I was thinking of adding to my biology skill.

Felipe I think you have that wrong. You roll a D6 and then add any body bonus to it. I don't know where you got the 10 from. If you increased your slug throwing skill then that means its now on level 2. Read what JB just said to Bruconero.

16th Feb, 2013 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Page 84 Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: I just wanted to make sure that we didn't both increase Electronics, Fair. It would be a waste, now. Is because yesterday I wanted to put my point on that but today I already changed my mind. You are right about our life being the best reward: wise girl.

16th Feb, 2013 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Rescue Artic

Out of Character: It wouldn't really be a waste because if you failed an attempt I would always have the the second option to have success. In any case biology it is for me. If anyone else joins in we should try to urge them to pick skills we don't have.

16th Feb, 2013 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm

Out of Character: Ok, I leveled up. I increased Mind and robotics. Sadly enough, I rolled a meager 2 for the hit points so my total is now 8 (sigh!).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2013 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm - Page 84

Out of Character: I got a "4" but I have a -2 modifier so I only got 2 more HP. I changed my biology skill to 2. Love the new rank insignia.

16th Feb, 2013 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Artic Rescue Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 84

international QUOTE (FairMaiden)
Felipe I think you have that wrong. You roll a D6 and then add any body bonus to it

Out Of Character: Fair, I am not sure if I got that wrong or right with the roll, in World Of Medieval RPG, JB told me this but I am not sure if this has to do with Future Earth as well.

international QUOTE (JB)
however the roll is for added HP you get

+  « First of 85 pgs.  80 81 82 83 84 85 

> TOPIC: Artic Rescue Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,