Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

Wanted Dungeons Dragons Dungeon Masters - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jul, 2011 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
12th Mar, 2011 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

I've looked at this section being active and now it seems to have slowed down a lot. I think there needs to be more consistent / active Dungeon Masters (Dungeon Masters) that can run games on a daily basis and motivate their players. If anyone feels they are up to the task I can help setup a system here for you so long as you can prove your willingness to stay active in it. Feel free to Reply here if you have questions.

All requirements to be a Dungeon Master: How To Be A Game Master / Dungeon Master

Sponsored Links:
12th Mar, 2011 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

I like totally wish I could do this but I can't even get being a party leader straight so I know I would be a good DM. You're right about here slowing down some. I think maybe players like have to wait too long to see the game move forward.

12th Mar, 2011 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Why daily, and is it only D&D?

I haven't seen many - any - play by posts, with the possible exceptions of your official site ones, [JB], that do things daily, as most people need a couple days, whether they're players or GMs.

I know you've seen my thoughts on this but I want to post them here since this is specifically a thread on this subject, but I think the thing that is important to keep a Play By Post running smoothly is a set consistent schedule that all the players are aware of, and it is their responsibility to stick to, so they have their posts made by the deadline (when the GM's window starts and he can have his couple of days to look over things and decide what to do).

I know when I was playing in KNToran's game here, some days, it seemed like everybody wanted to play everyday, but other times, as party leader, I could barely get one person to post in two weeks, even when flat out nearly demanding, after asking didn't work - I personally think it was lack of a schedule, and relying on the party for the timeframe, but that's just my view on things.

12th Mar, 2011 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

international QUOTE (JPatt)
Why daily...

Even if Players are not ready to move daily at least be around to answer questions, etc. For instance a player may have a question that they need clarification for before they Post their actions.

international QUOTE
...and is it only D&D?

The Member Wars section allows ANY RPG, this Thread is specifically asking for D&D because a lot of players join for that.

Your Posting here means you want to DM a D&D Scenario consistently?

12th Mar, 2011 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

I thought JB ran his games like every couple of days because I couldn't get everyone to show up in time to post daily but daily would be cool. Anyways, Jpatt has always threatened doing something here but never saw anything from him yet.

12th Mar, 2011 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

I don't really want to turn this Thread into a Discussion about how often my role-playing games run or try to compare, I have mine covered already and know I will be here for them. What I am looking for is someone to be consistent in the Member Wars section.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2011 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

That would be something to work towards doing one day but my only challenge will be all the tables with numbers to cover. I don't dealing with that. Maybe I need to get myself a sub DM that can do all the numbers for me. laugh.gif

25th Jul, 2011 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive

The Dice Master says...

With KNtoran missing in action I need a serious D&D Dungeon Master who can start Scenarios at level one and be consistent so that it is not just Oliron running the show in the Member Wars Board.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.