Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 4 of 14

I have some fields for KNtoran that is taking - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2012 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
16th Jan, 2012 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 4

Yes the last few games I have run did not end very well. This time around I have tried to eliminate as many of the factors that led to that end as possible. I do understand though were you are coming from and respect that, no offense taken.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jan, 2012 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

If you're looking for new players you could try the welcome board. I see RPG players always joining but I think they get lost as to what to do next so I guess you can guide them to your game.

20th Jan, 2012 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That isn't a terrible idea, I used to. There are links given to them by Horde though. I think letting them figure it out eliminates the less persistant. It's almost better not to help in a way.

20th Jan, 2012 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Good point but at the same time you might be losing a potentially good player. I think you can weigh in who is serious and who isn't by what they post in their into and even with Horde he just gives general links I think not links to your specific game.

25th Jul, 2012 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

I am here, ready to DM and take on more players. My current missing ships game will soon be completed. Wowbagger, Dremich and iCon, you are invited to bring your characters to Kamdrogh. The city the next game starts in.

Kamdrogh (also referred to as Kam) is landlocked. The fortified town is near a sizeable river. I don't want to rant so more about that in game. I will say though that Kam and the surrounding area is mostly all written down. This means your characters will be able to choose from a wide array of quests, or "free-roam".

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 25th Jul, 2012 - 7:56am

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2012 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

Name: Jason

Comments: Is your request for a dungeon master a paid position because I have done dungeon mastering for money in the past. I am very detailed and can figure all the tables for each character on the fly, its a gift I have. In short I am a professional dungeon master and can bring in some great adventures for your players. I may be willing to run a short adventure for you to test my skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Aug, 2012 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

I appreciate your inquiry but this position of DM for Dungeons & Dragons here is definitely not a paid one. If I were to be paying someone here then it means I will have to turn around and charge Players for participating and I don't do that - it is all open and free.

3rd Oct, 2012 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

The Dice Master says...

I have some fields for KNtoran that is taking up Dungeons & Dragons real estate here. I've tried to contact him as to whether he is planning to re-establish it but have not heard back from him so I will assume that he is not going to be back here. Now rather than close off those fields from the profile I will like to get a serious Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master to take them over, so if someone is seriously committed to running the job please let me know: Contact Page.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.