Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 5 of 14

I was considering the possibility of running - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2012 - 12:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
3rd Oct, 2012 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 5

I think that the main problem, for both masters and players, is that few people actually realize how demanding is Dungeons & Dragons as a game. When they become aware, they quit. I had a similar problem when [DMing] in my country : everybody wanted to join but I was always forced, after a week or two, to introduce [NPCs] to fill the gaps. About the slow pace of Play By Post games, I consider a strict timetable the only solution. Many will give up but that would happen anyway. But maybe a fixed deadline will give the hardcore players a stronger motivation. And who knows in the end also the sheep will choose to follow the herder?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2012 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

In the case of the DM that needs replacing I think it may be a different reason, however I agree with you. For this reason in my own role-playing games I have specific requirements which must be fulfilled or nothing happens (or 'bad' things happens to characters). In the Member Wars area it is open... A qualified DM can set up his own rules but in order to have special fields set for their game it requires work on my part which I will not do unless the member shows dedication beforehand for example as Oliron has done with his games.

3rd Oct, 2012 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I would take up that position but I feel unqualified. I know I have the ability yet my patience is still rather short. I think I need to work on managing a little more.

4th Oct, 2012 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Nice of you Oliron to suggest a greater workload, but this is about having additional Dungeon Masters here and not burdening one. What I will like is to have 3-4 additional DMs on here always active updating their games at various speeds and levels so there is always something here for everyone at any time.

4th Oct, 2012 - 7:35am / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Misunderstanding (my fault). I was not talking about that particular case. It was just a reply to some previous posts I read in the thread. Sometimes I forget that many posts are dated and not actual anymore

21st Oct, 2012 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

The Dice Master says...

Well the fact that we need more Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters here is not dated. It is important especially to keep this particular section moving so there isn't a reliance on one DM for the whole show.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2012 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 5

I have been wanting to draw up another character for someone else's game too. I do enjoy playing the super hero and medieval game as well. However playing another Dungeons & Dragons character would be nice.

3rd Nov, 2012 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

I was considering the possibility of running a scenario myself. I have experience as a table dm and, now that I solved my technical problems, I should be able to do it. I only have to reset my old setting and move it here. But I have to check first which kind of resources are directly available on the web (monsters and treasure lists, expansions...) because I left all my material in Italy so don't take my offer as a serious one yet.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.