Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 2 of 14

I wish I could run a Dungeons & Dragons - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2011 - 5:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Need Dungeon Masters Looking for serious DMs that can run Dungeons & Dragons Scenarios on a daily basis in a play by post setting online. Threads setup for your Player's stats and other coding facilities provided as needed.
26th Jul, 2011 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 2

JB I have a bit of experience in DMing and would love to start a game if you would allow me too. It would take me a few days to get what I need to ready. I should probably be able to start it some time next week if you would allow me to start one.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2011 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

Gunner1116, you don't need my permission, just start. The Member Wars section allows anyone to start their own games. If you are successful and consistent then I will merely pretty up the Threads associated with your game for you. You can look at this Thread: Source 6 for helpful tips. Thanks.

11th Aug, 2011 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Gunner1116, I have customized your Threads so that they stand out more and Players can find them easily. May I suggest that you make use of the free Avatars for both your account and yourself as DM so that you stand out more prominently when answering questions. You may also want to start a Support Thread for your game so that your Character signup thread does not become cluttered by questions. Lastly, please subscribe to all your Threads so you do know when there are replies for you to answer. Should your presence as a DM here be a success I will start adding more features to your threads as the other DMs now have and enjoy. Thanks.

11th Aug, 2011 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

Alrighty, I think I have most of what you asked done. The Questions and Support thread is up and I now have a profile avatar as well as a game avatar.

I am also tracking all three of my threads.

25th Oct, 2011 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Masters Dungeon Dragons and Dungeons Wanted

The Dice Master says...

I'm still looking for a DEDICATED Dungeon Master for the Dungeons & Dragons part of this Community. We need someone that can respond daily to the game and also take on new players as needs be. You will be given special Threads and features with which you can manage the game and your Players. Please do not respond if you will be busy at school, work, with the cat, your spouse or something else, only take up the request if you honestly know you can be a dedicated Dungeon Master in an International Forum environment.

27th Oct, 2011 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

You're really having a hard time getting a DM for D&D huh? I would take this up but I'm not so expert in D&D to know all the rolls, references and such. There are just too many factors in trying to please everyone so I'm better off as a player. undecided.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2011 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

Yes it is difficult because everyone wants the 'fun' but not the commitment. There are players here game for a good DM to run a positive active campaign but most of the DMs coming through here bail at some point due to real life commitments.

28th Dec, 2011 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Wanted Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

I wish I could run a Dungeons & Dragons game, unfortunately I don't have the time for it. I am getting into another semester of school and starting a job at the same time, so.

I stopped DM'ing because so many people started characters and then quit suddenly. I do apologize (and feel bad) for dropping from that responsibility so suddenly in the way I did. I really enjoy running a Dungeons & Dragons game and want to in the near future.

I need to work out some sort of system were the people that stay in get the say on actions of the group immediately. That way you don't need to wait for a week for a week for a response.

Further every game I have ran has been out of my head and not a set campaign. I am thinking that if I ran a game straight out of an already set book that would be a lot easier on my brain. I have a ton of ideas for Dungeons & Dragons but maybe it would be better to run it strait from a book.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Wanted: Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Masters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.