Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships

Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st Jan, 2014 - 1:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships Cruises
17th Mar, 2011 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Royal Caribbean is bring on a new kind of cruise: 'All you can drink'. I wonder how logical it is to have most of your passengers to drunk to know what is going on?

international QUOTE
A caveat: The offers, which are rolling out this week on three ships, aren't inexpensive. The line's new Beer and Wine Package costs $29 per person per day for all beers, house wine by the glass and a 25% discount on all other wines and liquors. Ref. Source 1

Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2011 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Ships Cruise Caribbean Royal

Why buy tickets to be drunk every day on a cruise you won't remember a thing so how can you even enjoy it! if I want a drink then I will pay for one and not think I need to gulp down a whole bunch because I've paid already. Its almost like you will feel obligated to drink everyday.

17th Apr, 2013 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This is going to be a new feature on the next Royal Caribbean ship. It's supposed to be a rotating arm with a view. Seems costly for what it is offering, couldn't you get almost the same view from the ship just maybe not a full 360 degrees?

Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships (Hover)

17th Apr, 2013 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Very nice feature, but there is something about it is not right to me. What if that ball loses it's grip and falls? Wouldn't that be too dangerous?

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 17th Apr, 2013 - 7:22pm

Post Date: 29th May, 2013 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fire ends Royal Caribbean Bahamas cruise

For the second time this year, a fire at sea has aborted a cruise ship's voyage. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2014 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Sticky Icky Virus: How To Clean A 1000-foot Cruise Ship

Royal Caribbean cruise officials are busy scrubbing and sanitizing a giant cruise ship after nearly 650 passengers and crew got sick with suspected norovirus this week. But it won?t be easy to get the ship spic and span for the next batch of tourists.

Source

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2014 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

The Royal Caribbean cruise ship Explorer of the Seas, on which nearly 700 crew members and passengers fell ill, returned home today to Bayonne, New Jersey.

It was the largest case of sick people reported on any cruise ship in two decades. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2014 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

The return of the spews cruise

PASSENGERS tell of shocking scenes of hundreds throwing up in buckets and bags when mass gastro hit a Royal Caribbean ship. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,