Afghanistan vs USA - Page 59 of 64

Exactly, this would be like the mercenary - Page 59 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 64 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (64) »
versus U.S.A. Changing Face Of Afghanistan. Are they better off now?
Afghanistan vs USA Related Information to Afghanistan vs USA
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Afghanistan vs USA - Page 59

Trump considers withdrawal from Afghanistan. Source 2h.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

USA Afghanistan

I'm torn by this. We've done so much wrong in Afghanistan and Iraq. I hate to leave those people to the non-existent mercies of the radical Islamists, but I also hate to see any more Americans killed there.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Afghanistan vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

White House weighs bold plan to privatize much of the war in Afghanistan, Blackwater founder tells USA TODAY. The plan would put 5,500 contractors in Afghan uniforms and create a private air force of 90 planes to support the struggling military, Erik Prince says. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

Page 59 USA Afghanistan

Yeah, I'm dead set against this. Private armies are not a good thing. In fact, the Roman Empire started falling when they privatized their army. The Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire was the same. More than that, what standard do we hold them to?

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 9th Aug, 2017 - 11:29pm

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

USA Afghanistan

If they privatize an army in Afghanistan who will really be in charge and who says they will not move from one country to another making their own private wars with people they dislike. I am set against this as this ia a very bad idea. I am with you on this Abnninja.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

Afghanistan vs USA

Exactly KN, no one will be in charge. And what rules will they follow? And since they are mercenaries do they have to follow the established rules of war, the Geneva Convention? Hell, not that it matter there since the enemy doesn't follow them, but if this catches on when that are captured does the enemy even have to follow them? This is a terrible idea.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

Afghanistan USA - Page 59

That is very correct. Not being a part of a nations army there is no reason to follow rules of war or the geneva convention. All in all you will two forces that are doing anything they feel they should be able to do ot can do. This is not good for any by standers or others caught up in the conflict.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Afghanistan vs USA
A Friend

Afghanistan USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 59

Exactly, this would be like the mercenary bands that used to roam Europe looking for work. When they couldn't find any they'd take a town and ravage it for food, coin, and women. Those were not good times and we do not need to revisit them.

> TOPIC: Afghanistan vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,