Bathroom and Kitchen Faucet Wall Mounts

Bathroom Kitchen Faucet Wall Mounts - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Mar, 2015 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Home Improvement Ideas
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2011 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Home Improvement

Effective home remodeling requires both big and small decisions. What kind of flooring do you need and want What kind of wall covering and window treatments will look good.
Source: ServiceMagic Home Improvement Articles

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2015 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

Mounts Wall Faucet Kitchen Bathroom

Wall mounted fixtures look great and make cleaning easy. But requires a lot of remodeling. The mount for the fixture goes inside the wall, so not great unless your redoing the room any how. But just imagine how clean it would look after.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2015 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bathroom and Kitchen Faucet Wall Mounts Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Yeah I think some wall mounted items are nice to look at but I prefer to have some floor mounted for the strength of the object.

4th Mar, 2015 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

My uncle has the wall mount and they have not moved in 3 years and he is not light weight. So I am [not] sure if strength of the fixture is an issue. I know looking at it, is scary as they look like they should fall when 300 pound settle down on it.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2015 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well I guess if you brace it well and have good wall strength holding it up then it would not matter how much weight was placed on it. If I was going to put in a wall mount sink or anything else I would tear the walls off and make sure have a very strong foundation inside the wall to make sure it is well anchored.

> TOPIC: Bathroom and Kitchen Faucet Wall Mounts

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,