JeanBorde.com

Jeanborde Com - Web Design, Hosting, SEO, Client Help - Posted: 24th May, 2010 - 4:53pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 2 48 95 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Jean Borde JeanBorde.com - Official site of the Administrator
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2004 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,663
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,704.21 FP
Charm: 319

JeanBorde.com

JeanBorde.com

To keep track of our domain names and for those who constantly inquire about myself, I have a new 'front page' at: JeanBorde.com.

It takes you to various sites and pages that tell about me or the the work I do.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 69

JeanBordecom

I loved looking through the art link. You have a lot of really creative work here as well as your scripting abilities. From what I have seen in all of your pages that you have linked is a very high state of creative thinking and organization. This is one thing I surely am lacking. I guess my life has just taken a lot of the creative nature out of my work. Do you have a compiled list of all of the web sites you have created and a database of all of your digital artwork? I'm sure you do, but I would find it fascinating to look through more of it when I find more that is available for viewing.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JeanBorde.com Help Client SEO Hosting Design Web

Thanks for your review. I have always been a record keeper (I learnt from my father) and so establishing these kinds of things are not only fun for me, but somewhat easy. However, I am disappointed really, there is not much to show as far as completion as it just shows parts or starts, but not finality. I wish I could say I have a more grand database, but I cannot, with all the moving I have done most of my art was sold, lost, destroyed, stolen or donated. For web design, that same page has a link to designs of other sites done or click here.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2006 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 69

JeanBordecom

Attached Image QUOTE (JB)
hows parts or starts, but not finality

This is what is so beautiful about keeping records. It doesn't have to be complete. As so many people do not understand, so many pieces of a web page can be altered slightly and become a really unique design for a page. I unfortunately lost most of my templates that I had in my database due to a small fire and me not having a remote backup at that time. The pieces are the best thing to have. They can also inspire some of the more stimulating ideas.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JeanBordecom

I made a complete redesign of www.JeanBorde.com with what should be a simpler site to read and navigate.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2009 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 385
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.9%
[+] Gain: 73.71 FP
Charm: 2

JeanBorde.com

Cool page, its just like your business page but the guy version I guess. Is that what you look like?

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2009 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JeanBorde.com

The guy is a model we use for our site(s) just as we use the Latina with hat for our Business Site.

Post Date: 24th May, 2010 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JeanBorde.com

Help Wanted Page

On JeanBorde.com I have added a second page. The added page (HERE) allows visitors to help in five specific ways. Although it does not go into details there links are provided to other sites that do explain contributions that can be made.

Guest please SHARE: "JeanBorde.com" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of JeanBorde.com
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: JeanBorde.com

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Uzbekistan

Country of the day Uzbekistan

Unanswered Threads for Uzbekistan, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 14 Hours Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:07am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 6th Aug, 2017 - 1:47am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 4th Aug, 2017 - 4:48pm
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 4th Aug, 2017 - 4:40pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By Abnninja 2nd Aug, 2017 - 5:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 29th Jul, 2017 - 7:42pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am