JeanBorde.com - Page 2 of 2

That is what I was looking for with my recent - Page 2 - Web Design, Hosting, SEO, Client Help - Posted: 13th Jul, 2016 - 7:04pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 15 36 66 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Jean Borde JeanBorde.com - Official site of the Administrator
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2010 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,633
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,668.46 FP
Charm: 316

JeanBorde.com - Page 2

I changed the background image on this site to our regular SMF model stock photo instead so there is less concentration on a 'face' and more on the content. I may do it more regularly.

Attached Image

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2011 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JeanBordecom

I updated my page with a look that reflects a more thoughtful / pondering feel rather than jumping in the air with excitement.

Attached Image

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2016 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JeanBorde.com Help Client SEO Hosting Design Web

Time For A Change

The new design of my personal page reflects my current work on making ROK II successful. People will appreciate a comely face that has that mystic touch rather than mine. It represents my last effort online to get somewhere with whatever time I've invested on current projects.

Attached Image

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Member Veteran
[?] CPosts: 343
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.3%
[+] Gain: 87.94 FP
Charm: 10

Page 2 JeanBordecom

I like the mystical look of the woman. I don't know if that's the look you were after but its a mixture of a contemplative theme with the added touch of fantasy.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JeanBordecom

That is what I was looking for with my recent Role-playing Game push however I'm not completely satisfied with it and may change it slightly soon.

Post Date: Sun Aug 20, 2017 - 4:10:17 GMT / Post ID: #

History
We break from JeanBorde.com to share correct from old times:
HistoricToday is: 20th August (GMT), in history on the 20th of August, 1945 AD the following event happened:
Russian troops occupy Harbin and Mukden
Guest please SHARE: "JeanBorde.com" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any JeanBorde.com Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: JeanBorde.com

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Hunter

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 15 Minutes Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By KNtoran 27 Minutes Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 31 Minutes Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 40 Minutes Ago
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By KNtoran 10 Hours Ago
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 4.1 Days Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Krusten 1 Week Ago
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1st Aug, 2017 - 7:19pm
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:14pm
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am