When Is A C-section Necessary?

When C-section Necessary - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 31st Jul, 2018 - 10:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2011 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Name: SF

Comments: When is a c-section absolutely necessary? I don't want to be cut at all and I'm close to being full term so I want my baby to come out just when its right.

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2011 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Necessary C-section Is When

I'm no expert but a c-section is normally needed when the baby is too big to be born the natural way. Also if there will be major complications that might risk you or the baby's life.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2017 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

When Is A C-section Necessary? Health & Special Psychology

Hospital management practices may put women at risk for C-sections during childbirth. The way certain hospital labor and delivery units are managed may put healthy women at greater risk for cesarean deliveries and hemorrhage, according to a new American study. Source 6p.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2018 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Necessary C-section Is When

Fear of litigation is a key factor in decision to perform C-sections. Fear of litigation and perceived safety concerns and are among the key factors influencing the decision to perform a caesarean section. Source 2a.

> TOPIC: When Is A C-section Necessary?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,