Screen Resolution - Page 3 of 4

I think the higher the resolution the better - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th May, 2017 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Which Screen Resolution is closest to what you use?
  WebTV       0.00%
  640 x 480       0.00%
  800 x 600       23.08%
  1024 x 768       53.85%
  1280 x 720       15.38%
  1440×900       0.00%
  1600×1200       0.00%
  2048×1536       7.69%
  Higher or Different Resolution       0.00%
Total Votes: 13
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Everything appears so different!
19th Mar, 2004 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Screen Resolution - Page 3

It's really pretty! I like it. And it loads very fast also, like the Dial up skin. (of course, now with my DSL, everything loads fast laugh.gif)

Great job, JB smile.gif
Roz

Sponsored Links:
19th Mar, 2004 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Resolution Screen

I like the colors and how it fits the screen, but I miss having the Forum Menu drop down. Don't add it on my account though, because I am also quite content to stay with the default skin. It is true as we get older, we don't like change as much. laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif At least in my case.

20th Mar, 2004 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Screen Resolution Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Actually the Winter theme will have all the features of the default - red skin, it is just that it takes time to transfer them wink.gif If you look now you will see that the forum menu is enabled as well as banner themes. The banners in this skin are unique, I tried using the original black ones, but it did not do well on a white background. The text is also bigger for those of you who say it is too small. Thanks for your feedback.

11th Jan, 2006 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Resolution Screen

I have run at a resolution of 1024x for years but this is mainly due to the large monitors that I have always used. I have noticed that most if not all of the pages you have here now work quite well at both an 800x as well as a 1024x. It really looks nice under each resolution. This is the medieval theme that I am referring to this about. I have not checked all of the other skins out completely to verify it. By today's standards I would have to say that the majority of the computer base is not at a 1024x scale.

12th Jan, 2006 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Resolution Screen

All the Skins here cater for any resolution now. It used to be centered around certain sizes, but the changing world we live in dictates that a web site must fit the needs of any user, especially one like this where Users come from all over the planet. However, with that said, those with extremely high resolutions will constantly find a 'space' in the middle... this is something I feel cannot be helped really. Actually, I really cannot stand watching anything above 1024x768 as it totally rips apart design.

Offtopic but,
Bwren, looks like you could use a Techie CP, so you can be as cool as us CP users... in all humility of course wink.gif

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Screen Resolution

'Drastically' higher resolution to your TV and smartphone. By developing a way to tune the color of individual pixels, researchers have eliminated the need for subpixels -- allowing a greater density of pixels and much higher resolution for video displays. Ref. Source 6e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Screen Resolution
A Friend

Screen Resolution - Page 3

It's amazing the difference in resolution from just a few years ago. It'll be like watching through a window… only sharper.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Screen Resolution
A Friend

Screen Resolution Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

I think the higher the resolution the better the image. I use higher resolutions at home and I enjoy it to its fullest. I am currently using a 21 inch monitor at home with very good resolution.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Screen Resolution

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,