Melania Knauss-Trump

Melania Knauss-trump - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Oct, 2016 - 11:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Discuss  Melania Knauss-Trump Wife of Donald Trump - Future First Lady - Melania Trump
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2011 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump

Melania Knauss-Trump
Modeling Related

Name: Jerry

Comments: The Slovenian model has reportedly worn a dress that's more expensive than the one Michelle Obama had. Why do people have to overdo like that?

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Melania Knauss-Trump
Melania Knauss-Trump (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Knauss-Trump Melania

Why You Don't See Donald Trump's Wife on the Campaign Trail

Melania Trump has been conspicuously absent from her husband's... Ref. Source 1u

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2016 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Melania's speech was plagiarised

MELANIA Trump's speech to the convention went down well. There's just one problem - we'd heard it before Ref. Source 9v.

20th Jul, 2016 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Knauss-Trump Melania

Her accent is really strong, I can't imagine having a first lady sounding like that. Her former racy photos will be used by the media like they never have been before.

Reconcile Edited: Raving on 20th Jul, 2016 - 1:42pm

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2016 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

Knauss-Trump Melania

Melania Trump like you've never seen her before:

Decades before she was sporting designer dresses on the stage of the Republican National Convention as Mrs. Trump, Melania Knauss posed nude in a photo spread for a now-defunct French men's magazine, The Post has learned. Ref. Source 9z.

5th Aug, 2016 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump

Her past is her past, but once you want to become first lady your past is up for question as it should be and for me, this is a bit much. It puts her in disrepute, however most men may not agree. rolleyes.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump

Melania Trump told CNN her husband was "Egged on" in a 2005 video on which he made lewd comments about his own sexually aggressive behavior -- remarks she called "Boy talk."

"I said to my husband that, you know, the language was inappropriate. It's not acceptable. And I was surprised, because that is not the man that I know," the wife of the Republican presidential nominee said in an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, which is set to air at 8 p.m. ET Monday. Watch CNN.

"And as you can see from the tape, the cameras were not on -- it was only a mic. And I wonder if they even knew that the mic was on," she said, referring to Trump and NBC's "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush.

It was the first on-camera defense Melania Trump has made of her husband since the video surfaced more than a week ago. Since then, Donald Trump has faced accusations of sexual misconduct from women who say he has kissed or groped them without permission over a period of decades. The Republican nominee has denied these accusations. Ref. CNN.

17th Oct, 2016 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Melania Knauss-Trump Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Melania Trump is being the supportive wife, can anyone expect much less from her? I still do not see her as the first lady and I've often wondered if she could be a plant from the east.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Melania Knauss-Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,