Valentine's Day - Page 3 of 9

Howe! Thank you so much for your "mushy - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Feb, 2005 - 7:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Typically you give something with a heart, chocolates or maybe even a rose, but what will you do?
14th Feb, 2005 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day - Page 3

Well, I've been dating somebody special lately, and we work at the front desks of different dorms on campus at the same time (today it was 4:50 a.m.), so this morning I took some hot chocolate and muffins and a note and whatnot, and I arranged them on her desk, then ran across the street to my job. Since we rarely see each other during the day, I plan to put little fun things on her car, in her backpack, or other places she is sure to find them. Then tonight we will go out for ice cream, I think.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2005 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Day Valentines

My wife just received her 20 tulips at home, I had them delivered to her. She called me and was so excited, it made me feel great. She didn't get me anything so I scored double points because now she feels guilty about me splurging on her when she didn't on me. I am a bad man!

14th Feb, 2005 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I am a bad man!

Yes you are! You probably planned it this way all along. Xander: No honey, let's not waste any money of Valentine's Day this year. After all, I know you love me, I don't need a card and candy to prove it. -- while all the while, the little evil man thinks *he, he, he, she will be like putty in my hands...*

15th Feb, 2005 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Day Valentines

Valentine's Day was great. I got a little present for my husband who enjoyed it very much and he prepared dinner for me! I was surprised to reach home and have a full and delicious meal prepared for me for Valentine's! I think there is nothing more sweet than a man cooking! smile.gif

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2005 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Day Valentines

Today, in china, the valentine's day become a younger favorite festival. Especially this year, the valentine's day is in lluner new year. We can see so many girls holding roses with their boyfriends... so happy... double happiness in China.

Message Edited!
LDS_forever says: I fixed some of your typos. Please remember that every sentence should always start with a capital letter. Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 15th Feb, 2005 - 2:26pm

15th Feb, 2005 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day

I just have to say that Valentine's Day was great this year. I just got home from a long walk in the park with my girlfriend, and we had the best conversation, and there were streetlamps and a lake, and long story short, I think I'm twitterpated. This has been a mushy moment, brought to you by howe6079. I may now resume my regularly scheduled overanalysis and arrogance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2005 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Valentine's Day - Page 3

What a wonderful valentine's day this has been. We went out to dinner as a family where my 6 year old son (who came up with the answer in kindergarten of wanting to be a comedian to the question of what he wanted to be when he grows up) told jokes throughout the evening as we shared what was special about each of them as 'our valentine's'. His funniest joke (that the family thought was the funniest) was "Why did the squirrel go to the sun and get turned into fried dust?......Because he wanted to change the lightbulb." The 'spirit' of valentines day was with us as we sang songs in the car, mostly family oriented songs from our church, and just really laughed and had a great time together.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 15th Feb, 2005 - 6:48am

15th Feb, 2005 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Howe! Thank you so much for your "mushy moment"! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I hope that you and your valentine did also.

As for me, my daughter and I found chocolates and cards at our breakfast table this morning that my mom had placed there last night. How Sweet! For my daughter, I gave her a stuffed snake with pink hearts for "scales" and a new dress for church. My dear son received a card and chocolates, also. I gave decorated pencils to all the girls at work, with special erasers shaped like roses, candy, rainbows, etc. That was fun smile.gif

Glad to hear of everyone's special day!
Roz

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Valentine's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,