Valentine's Day - Page 6 of 9

QUOTE (Aurameterguy @ 27-Jan 10, 2:12 AM) - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2010 - 12:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Typically you give something with a heart, chocolates or maybe even a rose, but what will you do?
14th Feb, 2008 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day - Page 6

Ant, let us know what kind of curry you made. It's good to see a man in the kitchen once in a while. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2008 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Day Valentines

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 14-Feb 08, 11:14 AM)
Ant, let us know what kind of curry you made. It's good to see a man in the kitchen once in a while. smile.gif

It was a Chicken Tikaa, the Chicken was Tikkad in a marinade, and then done with the sauce, I also sorted rice, naan bread, popadoms, natural Greek youghurt, sliced banannas, and sweet chilli sauce to go with the popadoms.

Plus we had some Champaigne too, so it went down really well!

15th Feb, 2008 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Wow Ant, that sounds like a really fancy dish. The only thing I can do with curry is chicken, potatoes and chick peas. tongue.gif Make sure to add your recipe in the Recipe Section!

I am glad to hear you had a great Valentine's Day!

15th Feb, 2008 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Day Valentines

QUOTE (Ant @ 14-Feb 08, 7:27 PM)
it went down really well!

I can vouch for that!

Ant made enough delicious curry and food for me and his Dad also, although we ate in a different room, Ant and his girlfriend ate on their own, and I must say it looked lovely, he laid out the table beautifully and had a candlelit meal all sorted.

(Sorry Son if this is embarrassing you) but I was really proud of the way that he made a lovely evening for everyone whilst still being very romantic for his girlfriend!

17th Feb, 2008 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Day Valentines

Ant made enough delicious curry and food for me and his Dad also, although we ate in a different room, Ant and his girlfriend ate on their own, and I must say it looked lovely, he laid out the table beautifully and had a candlelit meal all sorted.

Now I realise how long I have been away from this forum! I had no idea that Ant was DianeC's son! Looks like everyone had a fantastic day DianeC. You are so lucky to have such a loving son who chose to have a "double" Valentine's celebration with his girlfriend and parents! Honestly speaking, I have never heard anyone do this for their family before!

(Sorry Son if this is embarrassing you) but I was really proud of the way that he made a lovely evening for everyone whilst still being very romantic for his girlfriend!

Go right ahead and tell us all the good stuff DianeC. We are all so jealous! wink.gif You have every right to be so proud of him! Not only does your son have a big heart, but from what I have been reading, he seems to be a great chef too!

25th Jan, 2010 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day

It is amazing, just a few days ago we were Discussing Valentine's Day 2009 and now we are ready for it again in 2010. LDS_forever has a tall order this month because it coincides with our Anniversary, her Birthday and of course Valentine's Day so I have to see what my romantic inspiration will come up with to keep it all flowing together.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2010 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day
A Friend

Valentine's Day - Page 6

My valentine day is the same old thing I buy flower's and a stuffed teddybear and take my wife out to a very nice place for dinner. The sad thing is she doesnt even remember to give a card or even tell me she love's me . I don't even care for Valentine's anymore just another day on a calendar.

3rd Feb, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

international QUOTE (Aurameterguy @ 27-Jan 10, 2:12 AM)
The sad thing is she doesnt even remember to give a card or even tell me she love's me . I don't even care for Valentine's anymore just another day on a calendar.

Some people are not very good at expression their feelings, doesn't mean they don't feel it.

Since February is a busy month for us, we will be going to the mall for my birthday and have a nice dinner for Valentines and Anniversary. The rest should be kept secret. wink.gif

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Valentine's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,