Valentine's Day - Page 9 of 9

All about LOVE today: Source 8x. - Page 9 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Feb, 2024 - 3:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 
Typically you give something with a heart, chocolates or maybe even a rose, but what will you do?
14th Feb, 2017 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day - Page 9

Happy Valentine's Day 2017

Here is wishing all a Happy Valentine's Day. Hopefully you have a special someone to spend it with… and it does not have to be a lover or spouse, just someone you love (Mom, friend, etc.)

Please share your day with us and what you plan to do or did.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Day Valentines

I need to go out in a bit to make arrangements with a restaurant to surprise my special someone. They'll have to get everything right or it will look ridiculous. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

14th Feb, 2018 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Valentine's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Happy Valentine's everyone. May your heart be bright and red, shared with someone you really love *wink*.

29th Sep, 2021 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Day Valentines

I have a man named Kris. I will take him to Red Lobster. I want to also take him to a dance. I give him lots of hugs and kisses.

14th Feb, 2024 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Day Valentines

All about LOVE today: Source 8x.

Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day (Hover)

+  « First of 9 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Valentine's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,