You Are Religious, You Still Have To Follow Rules

You Religious Follow Rules - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
5th May, 2011 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

I am noticing a trend here by our 'religious' posters or those who join and mostly post about religion. For some reason they think that because they are posting something religious that it somehow overrides our Rules and Policies. spock.gif No, no... You follow like everyone else that joins this Community!

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2011 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Rules Follow To Still Religious You

It is beyond me why would anyone feel they're above the rules just because they belong to a religious organization. It's quite silly if you ask me.

17th May, 2011 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

You Are Religious, You Still Have To Follow Rules Feedback & FAQ News Community

I understand why they do that sometimes... I don't particularly agree, condone or like it but I know they think their message is so important that they just loose themselves in trying to get it across. They can be really pushy sometimes almost aggressive.

23rd May, 2011 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

I would agree with FairMaiden's assessment of the reasoning of people posting and getting out of line. When people on a forum I moderate post, moreso in the spirituality and religion sections, they do seem to get much more... Boisterous and forget their manners, than on a lot of the other forums or sections, where people are more pragmatic about things. I'm not saying they lose their perspective or logic necessarily, but it seems like they are driven by their emotion or passion or inspiration I suppose, if you want to look at it that way, and so they intentionally suppress their analytical and tactful faculties to deliver what they feel is an unvarnished truth. Unfortunately, their revelations often turn out pretty obnoxious.

11th Apr, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

The Religious Boards have quieted down a lot in recent years so this is no longer much of an issue but it certainly was heated back then.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, religion and politics tend to get the best and worst out of people. I comment on religion on occasion but I tend not to just I know how contentious it can be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Religious Still To Follow Rules

But I am special I am very religious so the rules should never apply to me as I am here to try to save everyone and the world from the eternal damnation that it is quickly going to. biggrin.gif

Yeah I do not understand them either. But I think I can understand a little of where they are trying to come from. I think that as long as everyone follows the rules we will all get along much better. Yeah there is a reason I tend not to comment a lot on religious matters.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You Religious Still To Follow Rules Community News FAQ & Feedback

I think it could be because people on both ends of the religious spectrum feel that they are the only ones that are correct. They are fervent in their beliefs. The spectrum I am speaking of is rabid atheists on one side and fundamentalists on the other.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: You Are Religious, You Still Have To Follow Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,