Love & Life Bytes News & Updates - Page 2 of 2

Another Way To Reactivate The Drama Role-playing - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 11th Nov, 2016 - 10:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
Love RPG Love & Life Bytes - Check here for the latest on this RPG, make sure to also track it so you are instantly notified on game changes.
24th Jun, 2010 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Love & Life Bytes News & Updates - Page 2

This Dramatist role,

No Sense of Drama?

I'm going to leave Love and Life Bytes for awhile. It seems that drama based RPGing is not as exciting as other genres at the moment. If a good number want to play I will open a new Scenario but the State of the Union Address is still open if anyone wants to join in.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jun, 2013 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Updates and News Bytes Life and Love

This Dramatist role,

Working On This

Now that I have ROK more or less squared away I am going to be working on Love & Life Bytes. My first mission will be to see if I can recover the old profile data and reinsert it into the database, this way some Players will not have to regenerate Characters.

21st Jun, 2013 - 4:19am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Love & Life Bytes News & Updates Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

Love & Life Bytes Open Again!

It took some doing but I finally got it up and running and was able to get some of the content of the old Characters. We will just focus on Love & Life Bytes as I have discontinued Spotlight Role-playing Game for reasons given here: Spotlight Role-playing Game News & Updates.

The format is slightly different and flows better.

18th Apr, 2015 - 3:14am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Page 2 Updates and News Bytes Life and Love

This Dramatist role,

Love & Life Bytes to Mobility

This Role-playing Game is now responsive and able to show well on all kinds of devices: mobile phones, tablets and desktops.

5th Oct, 2015 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Updates and News Bytes Life and Love

This Dramatist role,

New Scenario Started

See here: Bus Trip Home Role-playing Game for the latest Scenario to continue play.

1st Dec, 2015 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Love & Life Bytes News & Updates

This Dramatist role,

The End of Love & Life Bytes

Based on my retirement from RPGs, the final Scenario: Bus Trip Home Role-playing Game was the last one for me to run. I will leave the Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests open for any last minute questions or concerns but all other Threads related to my Role-playing Games here are now closed.

If you will like to take over this Board and run Drama based Role-playing Games here you can please see: Looking For Committed Game Masters For JB's Boards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2016 - 10:37am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Love & Life Bytes News & Updates - Page 2

This Dramatist role,

Another Way To Reactivate The Drama Role-playing Games

I recently came across a "Continue the Story" Thread all the way back from 2004! It was a drama I started surrounding a teenage girl that lived near the beach. Instead of having structured drama Role-playing Games I'm opening it to be totally Open Role-playing Games (Once they are modern / drama based) within this Board. Feel free to join in: Role-playing: Continue the Story… or start your own: Start New Continue the Story!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Love & Life Bytes News & Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,