Purely For The Experience - Page 2 of 3

Well that was fun. I may want to do this again. - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Jul, 2009 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 
Closed

Donate $6 - Personal Adventure
18th Jul, 2009 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Purely For The Experience - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Across the space you see a large hulking man with a face that does not reveal any humility, comeliness or intelligence for that matter. He just seems to like to smash things as you can see by the way he keeps hitting his left palm with his right fist.

GM: I need to make some calculations based on your dice roll and the next Post I will let you know the result. Hold tight as I have lots going on now. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2009 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Purely For The Experience
A Friend

Experience The Purely

take you time JB I know that you will get back to me on this. I just want to smash his face laugh.gif

Since he appears to be not the smartest cookie in the shack I will try to hit, retreat a bit look for a opening and hit again. Like a boxer would. Circle around him looking for openings.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 18th Jul, 2009 - 3:33pm

23rd Jul, 2009 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Purely For The Experience RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

GM: Using dice rolls...

You swing your fist at him and knock him back straight on his back to which the watching crowds cheer on. You immediately try to go over him to finish him off but he counters with a back swing that also makes you tumble. More cheers can be heard from the crowd and you realize that they are supporting a good fight and not any particular person. You do not leave that last attack without your own brutal move that leaves him unconscious.

GM: You have half your hit points available from that fight.

Before you even have a chance to catch your breath you feel a pat on your back from the man who signed you up for the fight. He says,

"Good lad, good... Now ye up for another round or has the wind been taken from they soul?"

GM: If you wish to continue please roll again for the next round.

Purely For The Experience (Hover)

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2009 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Experience The Purely

Being pumped up with his latest win he nods his head yes he is ready to continue.

24th Jul, 2009 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Experience The Purely

The Game Master says...

GM: Using new roll... You gave me better reaction and hit rolls (thanks) sneaky.gif

Your next opponent is not quite as big but he looks strange. His eyes are small and he jumps in the air kicking. You wonder if he is some kind of animal as he flips around the fighting space. You are told he comes from a far land called "China".

The fight begins and you go out swinging but the man is fast and avoids you with a fancy flip. You turn and swing again miss badly as he jump kicks into the air and hits you square on the chin sending you backwards on your back and out of breath.

He then runs up to you to try and land a finishing blow with his feet but you roll and get away. Neither of you have success at hitting each other but then he lands one and so do you, but the first fight has gotten the best of you as he gives the knockout blow and you fall unconscious.

A short time after you are revived and ask what happened. You then begin to feel the aches and pain of fighting with no armor. Your pride is killing you. You are on your last bit of energy yet the fight coordinator asks if you want to bow out or if you want to continue for one more. You check yourself wondering if you should. If you are hit really hard this time blood might be drawn.

GM: Say which direction you want to take.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I rolled the dice again.

Thomas picks himself up shakes off the last bouts of fogginess in his head and looks to the next fight. He tells the coordinator that he is ready to go at it again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2009 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Purely The Experience - Page 2

The Game Master says...

GM: Based on the last roll...

You view your last opponent and you wonder if you made the right decision. He is massive in all regards and you wonder if he is related to the giants you have heard in lore and old hag's tales. Despite this you gird yourself up and move quickly as soon as the round starts. You react quickly and hit him with all you have and it makes him stumble back and shake his head. You can tell that it damaged him some, but not enough. He comes back and you parry well one of his blows but the other knocks you out again. The next time you wake up you find yourself in the doctor's home and the first thing he says is,

"By jolly lad, it be a good thing the gods left ye here and did not take ye before thy time."

GM: You have to pay the doctor his fees for surgery and hp: 90gps. You also lost the competition but saved your reputation by fighting all three rounds in fact you increased 1 Reputation point. Experience added. You moved up one level! Party stats not updated online yet, but it is offline.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2009 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Purely The Experience World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

Well that was fun. I may want to do this again. As I raised a level do I get a point to place in mind, body or soul?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Purely For The Experience

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,