Immigrants - Love Them Or Hate Them? - Page 11 of 11

To tell you the truth, I believe if you do - Page 11 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Nov, 2018 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Immigration Law No, this is not just about the USA, this happens anywhere and in any country. They are in: The restaurant business. Construction. The hotel industry. Agriculture. Can any of these function without Immigrants willing to do the job?
Immigrants - Love Them Or Hate Them? Related Information to Immigrants - Love Them Or Hate Them?
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 10:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Immigrants - Love Them Or Hate Them? - Page 11

Six other times the US has banned immigrants

Donald Trumps Muslim ban is not the first time specific groups or nationalities have been blocked from the US. Ref. Source 8y.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Them Hate Them Love Immigrants

No link between immigration and increased crime, four decades of evidence finds

Political discussions about immigrants often include the claim that there is a relationship between immigration patterns and increased crime. However, results of a new study find no links between the two. In fact, immigration actually appears to be linked to reductions in some types of crimes, according to the findings. Ref. Source 7e.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Immigrants - Love Them Or Hate Them? History & Civil Business Politics

Mexican Migrant Shelters Notice Spike in Deportees Coming from US:

Silva said they received about 160 deportees on Thursday. He said many of them return distraught after being separated from their families still living in the U.S. Ref. USATodayhttps://www.krgv.com/story/34591234/mexican-migrant-shelters-notice-spike-in-deportees-coming-from-us.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2018 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Them Hate Them Love Immigrants

Fear of disloyalty drives bias against bicultural immigrants. Members of a majority group tend to hold negative views of minority-group individuals who claim more than one identity, according to new research. The negative bias is driven by fear that dual-identity individuals will be disloyal to the majority, the researchers said. Source 1n.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2018 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Immigrants - Love Them Or Hate Them?
A Friend

Them Hate Them Love Immigrants

Let's put it more basic than this. Legal immigrants who come to a country and put in the effort, time and such to become citizens of a country and contribute are ALWAYS welcome! It's those who try to cheat the system, coming in while claiming to be 'refguees' yet were in NO threat or danger from their original country, or those who just want the freebies of a country, who are NOT welcome. That is who most of us have issues with. After all, going back far enough, we were all immigrants of one kind or another. My friends who became Canadian the hard way have a serious hate-on for the cheaters.

3rd Nov, 2018 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Immigrants - Love Them Or Hate Them?

The problem is the typical white American on the street who has this issue (Immigrants) will see someone who looks Hispanic, Arabic or some other race / ethnicity and automatically assume they are illegal even if they are born and bred Americans. While the illegals are the main problem I believe it goes beyond that. Racial prejudices have plagued America for decades, they even were willing to have a civil war over it!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2018 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Immigrants Love Them Hate Them - Page 11

To tell you the truth, I believe if you do it the right way they can be a real strength to a country's economy. We so many people move around in the world. I am not saying that we should exploit them if that is what your thinking I am saying that they can replace some of the people that leave from a country.

The United States is a country where in my opinion some, if not most of the economic growth comes from immigrants that left their own countries in search of something they were lacking in their own country be that wealth, education or something else. I am not talking about illegals (Which in my opinion add to the economic growth as well), I am talking about the immigrants in search of an education or research grants or the ones seeking new markets for their businesses.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Immigrants - Love Them Or Hate Them?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,