Global Climate Change - Page 8 of 8

Yes, the military has dome some studies and - Page 8 - Science, UFO, Zoology, Horticulture - Posted: 6.1 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 41 150 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 13,034
Avg: 7.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 36,780.10 FP
Charm: 197

Global Climate Change - Page 8

This is why I said decades to come. IF we do not get control of this the weather is going to keep changing to try to make things right. We can see a serious escalation of severe weather events that will help to clear mans issues to climate change. More can be done to set things right again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Change Climate Global

Name: Stay

Comments: I know there is global climate change but I am always suspicious that there is anything much that can be done about it. I think a lot of it is just about money and ways to get money by somehow trying to stop the inevitable from happening. Climate change will occur no matter what we do.
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

Global Climate Change Horticulture & Zoology UFO Science

Yes climate change does occur naturally but we humans have sped this up somewhat. We need to stop and look at what we are doing to this planet and look for better ways of doing stuff and making sure that we lessen the impact that we are having on this world.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,159
Avg: 24.6 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 57,437.87 FP
Charm: 72

Page 8 Change Climate Global

KN,

I agree with what you say but I also agree that this is a money driven thing to some extent and people and institutions are getting very rich off of global climate change. Now, getting rich isn't a problem, unless you are over hyping something to cash in. This is what I fear is going on… I don't know it's going on but I fear it's going on.

I say that because we have Governments that have totally bought into this phenomena paying the institutions doing the research a tremendous amount of money. And as long as these institutions come up with data that we are on verge of global catastrophe time they continue getting money. Then we have companies whose business it is to develop 'clean' energy and ways to reduce emission to 'arrest' global climate change paying these same institutions to come up with data… and amazingly that data shows how important what they are are doing is to the environment. To me, that's like commissioning the wolf to make sure the fox doesn't get in the hen-house.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle

Change Climate Global

Yes it is very easy to hype this up and make some great money on it to try to find ways to take some of the pressure off the changes. I ask you this. When have you seen a year where the weather average has below average? Or the storms less intense on average? We are seeing the north polar ice cap have more open water than ice. Greenland is becoming green again instead of covered in glaziers. Hurricanes are starting sooner and ending later. Weather itself if changing a lot. See rise is happening as more and more ice on both polar caps are becoming less and less. It does not take much research to find some of this out.

Post Date: 6.5 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,002
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 36.1%
[+] Gain: 309.41 FP
Charm: 44

Global Climate Change

Sure there is money to be made but climate change is real. We are going to experience things like water shortages in the future and coastline erosion. Those aren't simple things, loss of real estate and the most basic necessity of the planet could mean war and civil unrest.

Post Date: 6.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,159
Avg: 24.6 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 57,437.87 FP
Charm: 72

Page 8 Global Climate Change

Yes, the military has dome some studies and they believe water shortages may incite the next large scale war. This will be accelerated if the ocean levels rise and the salinity of rivers starts to make them less drinkable and less useful for farming.

Guest please SHARE: "Global Climate Change" on:

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Global Climate Change, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Global Climate Change is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Global Climate Change

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Montenegro

Country of the day Montenegro

Unanswered Threads for Montenegro, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Thomaslee 1.4 Day(s) Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.1 Days Ago
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 2.2 Days Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2.8 Days Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Abnninja 6.1 Days Ago
Still Want To Eat Meat? Meat Eating Risks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 3rd May, 2017 - 4:40pm
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:26pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Abnninja 28th Feb, 2017 - 12:53am
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Abnninja 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm
USA Memorial Day: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 31st May, 2016 - 1:00am