Global Climate Change - Page 8 of 19

Hotspots show that vegetation alters climate - Page 8 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th May, 2017 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (19) »
Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change - Page 8

This is why I said decades to come. IF we do not get control of this the weather is going to keep changing to try to make things right. We can see a serious escalation of severe weather events that will help to clear mans issues to climate change. More can be done to set things right again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Change Climate Global

Name: Stay

Comments: I know there is global climate change but I am always suspicious that there is anything much that can be done about it. I think a lot of it is just about money and ways to get money by somehow trying to stop the inevitable from happening. Climate change will occur no matter what we do.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes climate change does occur naturally but we humans have sped this up somewhat. We need to stop and look at what we are doing to this planet and look for better ways of doing stuff and making sure that we lessen the impact that we are having on this world.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Page 8 Change Climate Global

KN,

I agree with what you say but I also agree that this is a money driven thing to some extent and people and institutions are getting very rich off of global climate change. Now, getting rich isn't a problem, unless you are over hyping something to cash in. This is what I fear is going on… I don't know it's going on but I fear it's going on.

I say that because we have Governments that have totally bought into this phenomena paying the institutions doing the research a tremendous amount of money. And as long as these institutions come up with data that we are on verge of global catastrophe time they continue getting money. Then we have companies whose business it is to develop 'clean' energy and ways to reduce emission to 'arrest' global climate change paying these same institutions to come up with data… and amazingly that data shows how important what they are are doing is to the environment. To me, that's like commissioning the wolf to make sure the fox doesn't get in the hen-house.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Change Climate Global

Yes it is very easy to hype this up and make some great money on it to try to find ways to take some of the pressure off the changes. I ask you this. When have you seen a year where the weather average has below average? Or the storms less intense on average? We are seeing the north polar ice cap have more open water than ice. Greenland is becoming green again instead of covered in glaziers. Hurricanes are starting sooner and ending later. Weather itself if changing a lot. See rise is happening as more and more ice on both polar caps are becoming less and less. It does not take much research to find some of this out.

19th May, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change

Sure there is money to be made but climate change is real. We are going to experience things like water shortages in the future and coastline erosion. Those aren't simple things, loss of real estate and the most basic necessity of the planet could mean war and civil unrest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Global Climate Change
A Friend

Global Climate Change - Page 8

Yes, the military has dome some studies and they believe water shortages may incite the next large scale war. This will be accelerated if the ocean levels rise and the salinity of rivers starts to make them less drinkable and less useful for farming.

Post Date: 30th May, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Global Climate Change Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 8

Hotspots show that vegetation alters climate by up to 30 percent. A new study that analyzes global satellite observations shows that vegetation alters climate and weather patterns by as much as 30 percent. The researchers used a new approach and found feedbacks between the atmosphere and vegetation can be strong, explaining up to 30 percent of variability in precipitation and surface radiation. Source 4b.

> TOPIC: Global Climate Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,