Are You Easily Infatuated / Obsessed?

Are Easily Infatuated / Obsessed - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Nov, 2004 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2004 - 7:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are you easily infatuated / obsessed?

...Are you?

I'm so easily obsessed and infatuated with stuff that I can't attain. It drives me nuts, I can't take my mind off it, I wish till my heart aches and its just really painful Movies, books, their characters etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Feb, 2004 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Obsessed Infatuated Easily Are

hmmm...im usually obsessed with a certain new thing. Like, when my boyfriend introduced me to Japanese Punk, i wanted every song they sang, and i wanted to find more japanese punk bands. Same thing went for DDR, watching Anime, and reading mangas.

Oh, and i have a new infatuation with Lemonheads. I find myself craving them.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2004 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are You Easily Infatuated / Obsessed? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I find myself falling for girls very quickly. Not so fast that i dont know them. I cant help it, or make my feelings go away, and i danno-i think it is because im so fast into love that i am delt such pain. What do you think? Xtra--

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2004 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am currently "infatuated" with only one thing, my girlfriend. I have been infatuated with her since I met her two years ago now. We have been going out for about a year now, and I have told her that I loved her, and she has said that she loves me back. I am pretty certain she meant it, and I sure did. I love her with all my heart and I would give the world to be with her for the rest of my life.
I have no problem getting girls, but this one beautiful, nice and caring girl has caught my eye, and won't let go.

Not really any other things I am infatuated with, but every once and a while some retro disco song will pop into my head. tongue.gif

Reconcile Edited: Jeth on 21st Apr, 2004 - 2:19am

Post Date: 11th May, 2004 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My infatuation/obsession is with two things. Long words (love them, even if i can't pronounce them, i still try) and the girl i love. She is taken, and always has been, but i have loved her for 5 years, and i still don't have the confidence to tel her

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2004 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I've got to admit that I obsess over little things like Anime and Manga as well, I've got a small bookshelf crammed full with my collection. Oh! And I definitely get carried away with music, I love my daily dose of techno and dance music.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2004 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Easily Infatuated / Obsessed

I have had a past history of becoming obsessed with guys.Not just any guy,certain 'special' ones.But when this happens,I tend to think about them MANY times a day.It hurts so much to not be able to be with someone you love,and to have them on your mind almost every second... it's insane.Don't you wish you could turn your emotions on and off at will? I sure do...

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2004 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are Easily Infatuated / Obsessed Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I tend to fall for guys easily, and find it hard to fall out of it. I had a crush on this friend of mine for over a year without getting over him..to tell you the truth I still care alot about him but it is not as painful as it was before

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Are You Easily Infatuated / Obsessed?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,