Adele - Page 2 of 4

I like Adele as well, and I agree, she has - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Nov, 2012 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Adele Quotes
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2012 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Adele - Page 2

Surgery leaves Adele's voice intact

Adele wowed fans in her first public singing outing since throat surgery in November, putting to rest fears that her distinctive husky voice may have been damaged. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2012 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Adele

British songstress Adele takes home album of the year for "21," her sixth Grammy award of the night.

She and songwriting partner Paul Epworth earlier won song of the year for "Rolling in the Deep." The 23-year-old British songstress also won record of the year for the same hit.

As stars accepted their Grammys at the 54th annual awards show, they also paid tribute to music icon Whitney Houston, who died unexpectedly the day before the show. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2012 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Adele Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Adele slams career break rumours

Adele has put an end to speculation that she is planning a five-year career break. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2012 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Adele

Adele flips bird at Brit Awards

Soulful songstress Adele has defended flipping the bird at the Brit Awards, saying it went out "to the suits" behind the event. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2012 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Adele

Adele is richest U-30 UK singer

Adele has been given the prestigious title of the wealthiest singer in the UK under the age of 30. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Adele

Adele welcomes baby boy

Brit pop sensation Adele has given birth to a baby boy. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2012 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Adele - Page 2

Adele has an amazing voice, I can't wait for what she produces in the future. I've already started a fan collection. Congratulations Adele on your new baby.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2012 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Adele
A Friend

Adele Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I like Adele as well, and I agree, she has a lot of vocal talent. I have two of her albums: 19 and 21. When is she releasing a new one?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Adele

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,