Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 3 of 26

Thanks for volunteering. Seems like you are - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Feb, 2009 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
9th Jun, 2008 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 3

The Dice Master says...

You are in the right place, I may have just missed this Thread because there is so much to look over. I will get on it right now, sorry about that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2009 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Support and Requests Wars Member

I was wondering if we could get another bot to battle. With only a level one and a level two bot I could use another bot like a level three or a level four bot to train against. smile.gif

7th Feb, 2009 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

Might be something to look at, but what about fighting against other Members? The Bots were meant just to give you that initial boost so that more powerful Members would not take the advantage of you at the start. It will be nice to see Member vs. Member and the results posted here.

9th Feb, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Support and Requests Wars Member

Pokes the other in the ribs. Think ye be tough eh? *looks to make a challenge*

we shall have to look at this Klar and beat each other over the head like in the Flintstones.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Requests Wars Member

Sure why not give ya a try then krakyn. I am not sure how strong I am but I will give ya a go.

13th Feb, 2009 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

The Dice Master says...

See the Updates Thread, you got a Bot added. I have a request to fight someone in battle for the sake mostly of testing the PM notification system.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2009 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 3

Be glad to oblige JB. Just create the battle. Tomorrow will be better but we can start today and finish it then. I am playing catch up from too much slacking off on the 4 day week end*shuffles laundry down the stairs.

JB here is a screen shot of what I get but I have not received and e-mail to activate it.

battle screen shot

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 17th Feb, 2009 - 3:00pm

17th Feb, 2009 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

The Dice Master says...

Thanks for volunteering. Seems like you are currently in a battle, so you will need to surrender from that or finish it in order for me to add you.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.