Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 2 of 26

GM, did you forget me or is this not the right - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jun, 2008 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
RPG Support Need help understanding the RPG Etiquette? Want to see something new? Got a question about the features here or a complaint? Put it here and we will see if something can be done for the Member Wars Board in general. For individual role-playing games please use your Dungeon Master
19th Dec, 2007 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 2

The Dice Master says...

You may have been the victim of some kind of spell. Which browser are you using to play the game?

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2007 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Support and Requests Wars Member

This must be I was using internet explorer I tried Firefox to start with but to no avail so I switched over. I have all the latest patches installed.

19th Dec, 2007 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

This battle script is made only for IE. I did not write it and at the time most people used IE anyway. There may be some potions you can take to raise your magic powers.

19th Dec, 2007 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Support and Requests Wars Member

That is the strange part it shows -6/-6 or -7/-7 after I heal. Then I use a Magic dart and it will read 103/-7 for the magic stat. That is on IE.

Unfortunately I can not battle now till I can get another play to do so. If you would like you could set me back a level or we could start a battle. So you can do what ever checking you require. No rush on this as I know you are one busy web master.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2008 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support
A Friend

Support and Requests Wars Member

What about adding a greek or roman turn based RPG? You would think that they would already be made, but I didn't see them.

31st Jan, 2008 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support

The Dice Master says...

Tampinha: We have about 30 RPGs here already, I am not sure having more will do justice to anyone. If you are talking about one similar to Mormon Battles then you need to look HERE

Krakyn: Sorry, there is just too much on my plate to dive into that. I try to handle what I have to do based on numbers, where the majority is participating I focus there. Maybe you can invite someone to challenge you via their Intro Thread and test it out?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Apr, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support - Page 2

Not to sound selfish but can I have a picture for my fairy story like the others. A picture of a fairy or faires will be just fine or even of a meadow.

9th Jun, 2008 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Requests & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

GM, did you forget me or is this not the right place to make the request?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Member Wars Requests & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.