Sinead O'connor

Sinead O' Connor - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Aug, 2017 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Sinead O' connor
2nd Jul, 2011 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Sinead O'connor

I hardly recognized her when I saw the new pictures of her. What happened? I remember her with her very short hair and beautiful eyes and features.

international QUOTE
It's hard to believe this is the same woman who once declared she would never be without a head of shaven hair.

Sinead O'Connor became renowned for having a bald head after she stared into the camera and sang the now iconic song, Nothing Compares 2 U.

But the Irish singer was almost unrecognisable and looked dowdy as she performed at the Manchester International Festival Pavilion Theatre on Friday.

Slightly heavier, barefoot and wearing a blue trouser-suit she belted out the tracks on her latest album Home.

The album is different from her more recent compilations and sounds more like the hits which gave her world-wide fame in the 1980s and 90s. Source 9

Sinead O'connor
Sinead O'connor (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2011 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oconnor Sinead

Sinead O'Connor's internet sex quest

Sinead O'Connor is looking for broadminded love in all the blog places. Complaining that "her-moans" have got the best of her, the Irish singer has taken her sex quest to the internet, calling for a sex partner on her blog and on twitter. Ref. Source 7

28th Dec, 2011 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Sinead O'connor Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sinead O'Connor does look different, maybe its just age, anyway she was married this past month to her therapist and then later divorced him in the same month!

16th May, 2016 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Oconnor Sinead

Sinead O'Connor went missing since yesterday. The police found her today in the afternoon. Is Sinead O'Connor losing it? She has changed so much over the years.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oconnor Sinead

Sinead O'Connor, in Facebook video, says she's battling mental illness. After the singer's initial Facebook post, an anonymous poster wrote she was "Safe, and she is not suicidal." Source 1a.

12th Aug, 2017 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Sinead O'connor

Sinead O'Connor has always very outspoken about what she thinks but some years ago she began to do strange things as if she was still a teen trying to find her way. Now this explains what she must have been going through. I hope she is able to maintain control and dignity and it does not get the best of her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Sinead O'connor
A Friend

Sinead O'connor

Yeah, my thoughts and prayers go out to her. She was always very talented. Mental illness is a tough thing to battle because the drugs often have some powerful side effects and the stigma around metal illness is tough too. I wish this weren't the case. It's just an illness like any other.

20th Aug, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Sinead O'connor Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The weirdest thing for me is Sinead O'connor's deliberate attempts to make herself unappealing. I mean she is a really beautiful women with big eyes that most women will kill for but instead she tries to be plain, cuts off all her hair, etc. Its sad that she is going through this, at least she is aware of it so many arent.

> TOPIC: Sinead O'connor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,