Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago

Wearing Camouflage Colors Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Sep, 2014 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago Related Information to Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2011 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Wearing Military Colors In Trinidad & Tobago
T&T Related

Name: Arlene

Comments: In late July we will be coming to Trinidad first and then going to Tobago. In each island we expect to be doing some camping. Will I be able to wear my camouflage camping clothes?

Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2011 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Colors Camouflage Wearing

You are not allowed to wear camouflage military clothing in Trinidad and Tobago as it is against the law. Now you may see some silly people on the street wearing a shirt or trousers that are camouflage, but it is not allowed.

10th Aug, 2014 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Somebody was asking a good question, why is it that if camouflage is illegal that stores are selling it? Those stores need to be reported so the police can check it.

17th Aug, 2014 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Police? We have 270 murders so far for the year and you want to waste police time and resources for some stupid camouflage clothing? I don't know what to tell you PoliceCanDo.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2014 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Name: John

Title: Wearing camouflage cloth

Comments: I think they should remove that law I was coming to Trinidad with a camouflage shorts and they made me move the pants and they take it I beg them to give me it back and told them that I will not wear it in their country they said no why in Trinidad you can't wear it and in the first world countries it is good like Canada, us, England, china and Japan, because of this I will NOT come in this country and encourage my friends and family not to!

26th Aug, 2014 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

What's this desperation to wear camouflage? The law is the law and until they change it we have to obey it. Since when does fashion trump the law?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2014 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wearing Camouflage Colors Trinidad & Tobago

I see people wearing camo vests and pants all the time and no one tells them anything. The whole reason its still popular is because the law isn't really enforced.

26th Sep, 2014 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Wearing Camouflage Colors Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

To tell you the truth is surprising this is even a law. How many times you pass by shops opening bold and selling this... You want to tell me not one police officer or military person pass by these shops and didn't see it?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,