Perception Of Female Fighters In Video Games - Page 3 of 3

I understand both arguments on this topic. - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 3 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 12 61 223 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 
  Perception Female Fighters In Video Games Do video games portray women badly?
Post Date: 3 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 72
Avg: 10.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 68.50 FP
Charm: 6
I understand both arguments on this topic. As a female gamer, I will admit that a lot of times I prefer some of the more feminine armor. That being said, the main issue arises when female characters are ONLY portrayed in the overly-sexy attire. If players were given a range of armor to choose from (Maybe even allow women to wear the same armor as men and vice versa), I believe there would be much less complaint. Of course, this doesn't resolve issues with female NPCs. I believe if the "Sex factor" is justifiable in regards to the character's personality and profession, there is no issue. However, when a seasoned female knight is clad in only a bikini and helmet, this doesn't make sense in terms of the entire game. I understand that "Sex sells," but if I game cannot succeed without these sexualized characters, is it really a good game?

Sponsored Links:
Guest please SHARE: "Perception Of Female Fighters In Video Games" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Perception Of Female Fighters In Video Games Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Perception Of Female Fighters In Video Games

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.