Favorite Ice Cream - Page 3 of 4

I always like milkshakes rather than bowls - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st Mar, 2006 - 1:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Of the following which kind of ice cream or versions do you like...
  The kind you buy at the supermarket       25.00%
  The kind you get from the ice cream truck       0.00%
  The kind only available from an ice cream only shop       12.50%
  Any kind of machine made ice cream       0.00%
  Home made ice cream       50.00%
  Slush version similar to a milkshake       12.50%
  Similar to yogart       0.00%
  Forzen ice type (italian)       0.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
  Favorite Ice Cream And ways to prepare it...
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2004 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream
A Friend

Favorite Ice Cream - Page 3

QUOTE (DivaMegs)
I once gained 20 pounds in one semester because, well it was a bad semester.

I've got you topped, I gained 70 pounds my freshman year because of ice cream. Well, the ice cream made me gain the weight, but depression made me eat the ice cream. Fortunately I lost it all on my mission.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2004 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream
A Friend

Cream Ice Favorite

My favorite kind of Ice Cream is Cookie Doe, dang that stuff is good! =P wink.gif
Anyways I started liking it the first time I ate it. It was my uncles favorite and he always baught some.

26th Jul, 2004 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I love ice cream, my favorite is a tie between vanilla and chocolate. I love the soft serve stuff from Dairy Queen. My all time favorite DQ treat is a peanut buster parfait, hot fudge, peanuts and vanilla ice cream, YUM! Gosh now I'm getting hungry, where's my keys it's off to DQ for me. biggrin.gif

30th Mar, 2006 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Cream Ice Favorite

My favorite ice cream is cherry, but when I go on holiday to Cornwall, we visit a little farm that makes its own ice cream, and they do a fantastic trifle flavor, I haven't as yet found anywhere else that does this flavor.
I got bought an ice cream maker at christmas, to my shame, I haven't had it out of its box yet, but I'll probably try making my own trifle flavor (once I learn to get past the plug it in and switch it on stage) laugh.gif

30th Mar, 2006 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Cream Ice Favorite

OK, now I am thinking about eating ice cream for dinner so that cannot be good in any way. I am thinking about a large bowl of Mint Chocolate Chip. I believe that Blue Bell has the original blend. Other imitations from Blue Bunny such as Mint Bon Bon are also good but still do not fully compare. Mint Chocolate Chip also makes one of the best milk shakes I have ever tasted.

*I will most likely gain 10 lbs because of this thread alone. tongue.gif

31st Mar, 2006 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream

Yum, my husband and I just got back from the store where we purchased Snelgroves "Mint chocolate spray" ice cream! Snelgroves is one of my favorite brands. My favorite flavors are mint chocolate chip, anything chocolate unless it has peanuts or almonds, and cookies and cream. mint cookies and cream is great too, especially in milkshake form. I also like toffee bar ice cream. But I don't like ice cream that's too sweet - where you have more chocolate syrup or whatever than you actually have of ice cream! That gets old fast.

OOH - and though I don't usually enjoy eating vanilla plain, one of my favorite ways to eat ice cream is to have plain vanilla (preferably french vanilla or vanilla bean because they have more flavor) and add crunched up homemade chocolate chip cookies! Try it, it's GREAT.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2006 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream - Page 3

The next best thing to homemade ice cream is a brand called Breyer's (in California - it may be called something else in other states). It's all natural ingredients, and wow is it good! It doesn't leave that nasty film in your mouth like most other commercial ice creams do. I'm so happy to have found it! Chocolate and vanilla both are terrific, and chocolate chip cookie dough is good too. Try the Peach!

Yep. Ice cream for dinner, it's happening now :O)

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2006 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream
A Friend

Favorite Ice Cream Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

I always like milkshakes rather than bowls of ice cream. In fact, I have my favorite milkshake recipe for you.

1. four scoops of vanilla
2. one cup of shelling chocolate (the kind they make dip cones with)
3. 1 half cup milk
4. Blend until smooth!

This makes a slightly chocolate shake with little pieces of hard chocolate in it, its so awesome! Actually, thats my recipe for most, but I like a thinner shake and put more milk in for myself.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Favorite Ice Cream

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,