Favorite Ice Cream - Page 2 of 4

Ice cream is my total comfort food. I wish - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Jun, 2004 - 3:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: Of the following which kind of ice cream or versions do you like...
  The kind you buy at the supermarket       25.00%
  The kind you get from the ice cream truck       0.00%
  The kind only available from an ice cream only shop       12.50%
  Any kind of machine made ice cream       0.00%
  Home made ice cream       50.00%
  Slush version similar to a milkshake       12.50%
  Similar to yogart       0.00%
  Forzen ice type (italian)       0.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
  Favorite Ice Cream And ways to prepare it...
17th Mar, 2004 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream - Page 2

Thanks for the recipe, but have you tried this one? Is it the same consistency as the homemade machine type?

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2004 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Cream Ice Favorite

Okay, update on the "chocolate with Nestle Crunch bar" === YUCK!

The chocolate was okay, but the crunch pieces did not *crunch* - very soggy. (as Charlie Brown would say: Bleagh!)

Good thing it was on sale, cuz it's going in the trash...

Roz (still craving ice cream...)

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2004 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream
A Friend

Favorite Ice Cream Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

No, JB, I haven't made it. I'll try to make it this week end, and try it out. Then
I'll let you know what it was like.

Post Date: 14th May, 2004 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream
A Friend

Page 2 Cream Ice Favorite

hi how super premium ice-cream differs from the double-delight ice-cream and the regular value ice-cream also why some vanilla ice-cream are white and some are yellow and cream finally how is the procedure in making homemade ice-cream differs from making commercial ice-cream

15th May, 2004 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Cream Ice Favorite

Pistacchio is one of my favourite flavors, strawberry is another one and chocolate chip cookies is another one!. I'm not very crazy over ice-cream, I have to be in the mood for it and have to be extremely hot for me to go and get one. smile.gif

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2004 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream
A Friend

Favorite Ice Cream

Ice cream is good therapy for me at times. I love chocolate chip cookie dough, mint chocolate chip, tin roof sundae, you name it. Favorite specialty ice creams include Ben & Jerry's Wavy Gravy, and several flavors from Baskin Robbins like Jamocha Almond Fudge and German Chocolate Cake.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2004 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream
A Friend

Favorite Ice Cream - Page 2

I love ice cream, it's got to be my favorite form of sugar. I think my favorite flavor would have to be peanut butter cup, although anything that has chocolate and/or peanut butter in it is fantastic.

I really like ice cream that has something in it other than just ice cream. As I've mentioned elsewhere I'm anosmic, so I eat for the texture, and if it has things mixed in it makes the texture more interesting.

Also I like my ice cream in small helpings. Again, since I'm anosmic, once my taste buds go numb from the cold I can't taste it at all.

Hey, grouptt, I know that higher quality ice creams use more cream than lower quality ice creams. And that the lower quality ice creams use some kind of seaweed derivative to bulk up, and make up for the lack of cream. As for your other questions I don't know.

17th Jun, 2004 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Favorite Ice Cream Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Ice cream is my total comfort food. I wish I had some right now. I once gained 20 pounds in one semester because, well it was a bad semester. When I lived in Provo with roommates that were going to BYU, we had this rule that if any one of us got any "action" (got kissed) than, that girl would have to buy the apartment ice cream. It really paid to have cute girls in the apartment one year. Lately I've been addicted to rasberry sherbet. I'm not really ice cream, but it's not sorbet.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Favorite Ice Cream

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,