Joel Gajadhar

Joel Gajadhar - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Aug, 2011 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A 13-year-old boy arrested at school with a bag of "marijuana seeds" that turned out to be okra (ochro) has filed a lawsuit against the State
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2011 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Joel Gajadhar

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate:

Joel Gajadhar

Joel Gajadhar claimed he was accused of being a "ganja farmer" and placed in a cell at the Princes Town Police Station reserved for adults.

The breach of constitutional rights suit filed in the San Fernando High Court by attorney Ramesh Deena on Monday, named two police constables who arrested him.

Gajadhar said he was told to get petroleum jelly while in the cell so that a man could teach him a lesson.

Ref: Source 3

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2011 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Gajadhar Joel

I'm so angry at reading this news I just cannot believe my eyes! So many wrong things with this story:

1. We have police officers who cannot recognize the difference between okro seeds and marijuana? FIRE THEM!

2. Why was a 13 year old placed in a cell for ADULTS? Are they mad or something?

3. Why was this CHILD threaten to be raped while in a cell?

This is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable! Those police officers should be fired on the spot and never again be allowed to be in the service.

Joel, in behalf of the police officers that probably will NEVER apologize, I do in their behalf.

> TOPIC: Joel Gajadhar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,