Test Your Detective Skills 2 - Page 2 of 2

Name: Holmes Country: Title: Camera and injury - Page 2 - Mystery, Horror RPG - Posted: 12th Apr, 2013 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 
Solve the Case Police Chief RPG
21st Mar, 2012 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills 2 - Page 2

I don't know how you can for sure say that the victim is looking at the attacker. The text said the victim was hit in the back of the head. So who is the victim looking at if the attacker was behind them.

I have no clue how he determined it was a 6' tall male by the photo. The only thing I can think of is the reflection. I don't see anything there but that would be my guess.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2013 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

Well if its supposed to be "Secure" and "Male only" then that answers why the suspect had to be male as its highly like a female wouldn't get passed whatever security was there. For the height its probably the height of the victim and the direction of the eyes?

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Test Your Detective Skills 2 RPG Horror & Mystery

Name: John

Title: Solution

Comments: The victim was hit from behind. Also, the cam footage is supposed to show his last moment alive. This means his murderer was right behind him in the picture, however, he is not seen. This leads to the conclusion that the murderer was of the exact same height of the victim (the victim's head covers the murderer's face). Assuming the victim was 6' tall, it can be thus inferred that the murderer is also 6'

4th Jan, 2013 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Skills Detective Test

I am guessing since Security Cameras are usually set up at ceiling level and angled down that this actor was hit from behind in a way to make his look of horrified surprise flush with the angle. I also believe that it was someone taller than him who waylaid him from behind, not to mention in the dark according to the photo, because the photo also shows that the victims head was in a slight up turn as it was taken.(Upturn- the chin is closer to the camera than the forehead.) Usually victims hit from behind will fall as their head looks up if they are hit by taller people because of the down swing the perpetrator has to perform. If the person swung an object to the back of a skull sideways, the victim would most likely fall to their sides. If the person swung an object to the back of a skull up, the victim would most likely fall forwards head going down.

I can only speculate two ideas on why it is a male. It was either a jilted ex-lover, or he was Homophobic. Either way, evidence tells me that the victim knew his attacker judging by the look of surprise he was showing. He was showing a furrowed brow, most likely because he saw and recognized his killer, but knew not why he was killing. His look is as if asking why in confusion.

6th Jan, 2013 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

It could be because the camera is at face level about 6 feet off the ground making the victim at least that tall and having already seen the body he could deduce the angle of the blow and assume that the hit came from a person of equal or larger size. If the blow as to the top of the back of the head this would make sense. I also agree with FairMaiden about the ability to deduce it was a male based off the location of the event.

13th Jan, 2013 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Enforcer: JB

Test Your Detective Skills 2

The Mystery Master says...

I have added the solution for this Mystery to the first Post of this Thread. Congratulations to all of you who figured it out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2013 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills 2 - Page 2

Name: Holmes

Title: Camera and injury

Comments: The victim was hit from behind. The reflection is possibly the killer's face reflected off the camera in front of the victim. However, the best way that I can see to deduce this is by looking at the injury itself. Assuming that it was a lateral injury across the center or top of the occipital lobe, we can tell that the killer was as tall or taller than the victim. Also, why is the killer's head reflected side on? Just saying.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Test Your Detective Skills 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,