+  1 2 3 
Solve the Case Police Chief RPG
11th Aug, 2011 - 2:33am / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Enforcer: JB

Test Your Detective Skills 3

The Mystery Master says...

This is a fictitious case based on the image below.

Case: There was a murder commuted in this room. An outline where the body of the victim laid can be seen on the floor. The victim was a programmer and was strangled to death. From his case file you know he had a hobby of both creating codes and cracking them. Apparently, the victim became involved in too much and his life was ended because of the underground connections with people who had the same 'hobby'. A mysterious note was left on the bed that says,

"To know the flowery secrets of this man get the five pin number for his account starting with the head."

Solve the mystery: From the clues within this room you are supposed to get a five pin number... What could it be? Place your answers.

Solution given on: 10 January, 2013, see below:

Secret Message In Box Below! Highlight To See
The note was left on the bed so you know where the start of the count was - the flowers at the bottom of the bed. The head of the body is the first number and you move down to the legs. Each limb points to a flower, therefore the answer is: 42757.

Test Your Detective Skills 3 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2011 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

Is it possible to know more about the victim and what he had on or the look on his face or is all the clues we need in the picture?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2011 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Test Your Detective Skills 3 RPG Horror & Mystery

I will take a guess of 37752. Starting with his head and going clockwise around his body and the position number of the flowers it points too.

13th Sep, 2011 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Skills Detective Test

That was a really great guess grindle but how do you know where to start the count from or which body part have you started with?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2011 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Skills Detective Test

The note says to start at the head "To know the flowery secrets of this man get the five pin number for his account starting with the head.", then I just went with a clockwise rotation.

13th Sep, 2011 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

But how did you know it was clockwise? I was actually thinking it might have something to do with the bed's head and the stripes behind not the head painted on the floor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2011 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Test Detective Skills 3

Good Morning Fair Maiden. Well I do not know for sure that it is a clockwise roatation, it was just the first natural direction that I chose. It very well could be counter clockwise or head to toe for the order of numbers.
The note is what clued me in because of its reference to flowers.

14th Sep, 2011 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Test Detective Skills 3 Mystery & Horror RPG

Maybe I'm thinking too deep. Since he was into codes and such I was seeing the stripes like some kind of binary code along with the number of lines in the bed head. The flowers also extend to the head of the bed too.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Test Your Detective Skills 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,