Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 4 of 18

I don't know what to tell you people...this - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2011 - 7:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (18) »
State Of Emergency in Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago State of Emergency And Curfew - How will this affect law abiding citizens? Who will be able to move around, what are the specific areas that have been affected? Will this solve the violent upsurge in crime throughout Trinidad and Tobago or will we start to see more of these being required? What are your views?
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Related Information to Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2011 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 4

Name: DRich

Comments: Eh eh...Goodwood Park too? Why not Westmoorings? I think we all know where all the white powder comes from right? But I forget this whole thing is just propaganda...

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2011 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

We are making international headlines through Reuters.

international QUOTE
PORT OF SPAIN, Aug 22 (Reuters) - The government of Trinidad and Tobago has declared a limited state of emergency rule in a bid to halt a surge in violent crime linked to the drug trade in the oil-rich country.

"The nation will not be held to ransom by marauding groups of thugs bent on creating havoc on our society," said Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, who announced the measure suspending some constitutional guarantees on Sunday night.

She said emergency rule, including a dusk-to-dawn curfew and enhanced powers for authorities to conduct search and seizure operations and make arrests in parts of the twin-island nation, had been provoked by "gang activity" and "wanton acts of violence and lawlessness." Source 7

22nd Aug, 2011 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

CNN also posted the news....

international QUOTE
Port Of Spain, Trinidad (CNN) -- A partial state of emergency was imposed Monday on crime hotspots across Trinidad and Tobago, and the government said it will enforce curfews in certain areas to curb the spiraling rate of drug-related murders in the Caribbean islands.

This weekend alone, 11 people were fatally shot, bringing the total for the year so far to 264, authorities said. Source 5

Also be aware that there are some criminals who have police uniform and all kind of nonsense I hope I'm wrong but l hope they don't wear it and end up causing more deaths...

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2011 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Name: Cop

Comments: If you don't have a pass, you need to have two forms of ID. Let's make this situation as easier as possible for everyone.

22nd Aug, 2011 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Please people make sure to have your passes if you will be working/studying in those areas. They can detain you/arrest you for a period of seven days without charge. This is not a joke! I say this because I find Trinis always think they're the exception of the rule and they will get good licks if they don't have what they're supposed to.

22nd Aug, 2011 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

Hot spots or no hot spots I'm not leaving my home after 9:00pm! I don't think is safe or advisable because the criminal element will now be all over. Come on Kamla, tell us what is the plan, the people NEED to know!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2011 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots - Page 4

Name: SOE

Comments: We also need to remember that the police and army can enter your home at anytime without a warrant. So get ready for real bacchanal.

22nd Aug, 2011 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

I don't know what to tell you people...this morning the police killed three bandits in Arima, some hours later there was another robbery in that area so this is clearly a message from criminals that they don't care at all about this curfew, we are already seeing them doing their thing during the day so there is really no difference to them. sad.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,