Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 2 of 18

It seems like Kamla infuriated some bandits - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2011 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »
State Of Emergency in Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago State of Emergency And Curfew - How will this affect law abiding citizens? Who will be able to move around, what are the specific areas that have been affected? Will this solve the violent upsurge in crime throughout Trinidad and Tobago or will we start to see more of these being required? What are your views?
Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Related Information to Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
22nd Aug, 2011 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots - Page 2

Mrs. Westmoorings? laugh.gif I suppose you're from Diego. It's all good. I wasn't trying to say they had murders this year, I was saying there are certain areas in Diego that are really bad, that's a fact.

Okay, Mr. Ramlogan announced just on TV the areas that will be affected:

City of Port of Spain
City of San Fernando
Borough of Arima
Borough of Chaguanas
Diego Martin Regional Corporation
San Juan Laventille Regional Corporation

Military can now detain and arrest people for a period of 7 days without charge.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2011 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

That list is too general. I just heard they will advertise the hot spots. I hope it's done today if the curfew is supposed to start tonight.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2011 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots
A Friend

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I'm glad for this it will help stop all the late night crime and stealing but I want to see if these bandits will now move to the areas that are not hot spots.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2011 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

Name: Destiny

Comments: I move to the USA 5 years ago and I think it was the best decision I ever took and I don't look back. My country is getting worst every day and no matter what Kamla or anyone else may try with this state of emergency, if the mentality of the people doesn't change everything will remain the same.

22nd Aug, 2011 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Spots Hot Crime Emergency State Trinidad

I received a list through my Blackberry but I am waiting for the official list, you know how these are. One side of me agrees with this move but another isn't very sure. I have the impression that it was something done in a rush and not properly planned.

22nd Aug, 2011 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

Why did the Prime Minister announced this last night if it wasn't in effect yet? She gave the criminals time to hide their ammunition and guns to other locations which means now that those areas that aren't considered hot spots are NOW going to be because the gangs are going to be moving along.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2011 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots - Page 2

The areas they're saying are HUGE, like Chaguanas, Arima...will they have a division or something because I just don't see the WHOLE area being under this limited state of emergency.

22nd Aug, 2011 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad State Emergency Crime Hot Spots Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

It seems like Kamla infuriated some bandits because there was another shooting in Arima today when some bandits tried to rob off-track betting and didn't want to surrender when the police demanded so they were killed for what I heard and some are in the hospital.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,