The Green Lantern - Page 2 of 3

I saw the movie never really got into the - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Aug, 2012 - 7:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Comic Hero with a ring that eminates power
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2006 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

The Green Lantern
A Friend

The Green Lantern - Page 2

Wow, thought I knew my green lantern, good post! I agree, the weird looking alien GL can go away, along with that weird alien 'Thor' in Marvel! I mean really, a dog GLC? And whats with everyone around him has to have the G' in from of it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2006 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

The Green Lantern
A Friend

Lantern Green The

I think that the green lanterns are the most powerful superheroes in the universe.
The only person that might be able to beat them is superman, but thats never going to happen

Message Edited!
Malexander: Message was edited to include periods and capitalization. Grammar and punctuation is taken seriously here, please read the rules and proper posting techinques for the forum.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 10th Apr, 2006 - 3:36am

10th Apr, 2006 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

The Green Lantern Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I guess there are a lot of opinions on the big GL. I am a late-comer to the comic. I've been reading the most recent re-start. I like Johns' work on that and the Corps. I'd like to ask what all think of the comeback of Hal. It seems that the Infinite Crisis was a way for DC to bring in a number of characters that were killed off or changed. I tend to come from the school of thought where dead is dead. It's a hard thing for me to understand that a character like Hal Jordan can go through so much history only to have it all rebooted at the push of a button. Why did they go with the Hal they picked? Why not the one with grey hair too? Why not back as the Spectre? It just seems that they took a Hal they liked and stuck him in. Sorry this is turning out so long. I'll close with the admission that I understand that they want to bring back popular characters, but must say that they were killed off for the impact that would have on the rest of the universe. Subsequently, it would be better to let done be done and move on, especilally in the case of the GLs where all one needs is courage to get a ring.

25th Jul, 2008 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Lantern Green The

Green Lantern should really be up there with Superman because he is one of the more powerful ones but without his ring he is just a regular guy.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2012 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lantern Green The

Green Lantern comes out as gay

Green Lantern, one of DC Comics' oldest and enduring heroes no matter what parallel earth he's on, is serving as a beacon for the publisher again, this time as a proud, mighty and openly gay hero. Ref. Source 7

The Green Lantern
The Green Lantern (Hover)

4th Jun, 2012 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

The Green Lantern

What is it with making super heroes gay, does it really matter about their love life when it should bee about getting the bad guys? Comics have changed so much and the direction they are moving towards I don't like it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jun, 2012 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

The Green Lantern - Page 2

Its a big turn off for me. No, I don't have any problem with being gay but just leave the who gender-sex issues out of comics and get down to more important things.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2012 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

The Green Lantern
A Friend

The Green Lantern Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

I saw the movie never really got into the comic. Couldn't get over the idea of how can you not realize you have unlimited power. Depending on which lantern your talking about some have to recharge using the lantern I think. Well that and almost someone with stronger convictions/willpower could take you out. Technically those guys are on your side tho since your all part of the green lantern corp.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Green Lantern

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,