Bigfoot

Bigfoot - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th Sep, 2005 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

?
Poll: Do you believe there is an actual man like creature called "Bigfoot"?
  Yes       54.55%
  No       45.45%
Total Votes: 22
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Bigfeet - Yeti
Fact or Myth?
14th Apr, 2004 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Legend has it that there roams in the forest a large fury creature called, 'Bigfoot'. This is not a new idea, myth or fact since in mythology the creature known as 'Yeti' was described as being frequent in forested or mountainous areas. Do you think there really is such a creature?

Keywords: Bigfoots, Big foot, Bigfeet, Footprints, Yeti

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2004 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Bigfoot

I don't know, maybe, I have read a lot about the subject and it seems to me that there is something out there similar to the Yeti but it is so hard to know what it really is, maybe some kind of animal and then the myth started? I don't know.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Bigfoot
A Friend

Bigfoot UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I believe that Bigfoot is real, people have been finding evidence for years they just havent brought it into the open.

-Ivy

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Bigfoot
A Friend

Bigfoot

I think that there are a whole lot of things out there that we don't understand, or even know about. So it's very easy for me to believe that there is a creature out there that could be the legendary 'big foot.'

I remember reading, I think in 'Church History' that one of the early members of the LDS church ran into a man who was very tall, covered with hair, and claimed to be Cain, the same Cain that slew Abel. I'll have to see if I can find that again. But maybe that would explain who or what big foot is.

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2004 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Bigfoot
A Friend

Bigfoot

There could very well be something like 'Bigfoot', I doubt it. I mean if something is that big, don't you think we would have seen/found it? I might not know about very much of the 'evidance' that they have found but it seems to me someone would have found it by now...

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2004 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Bigfoot
A Friend

Bigfoot

I live in the region of the United States where the sasquatch, or bigfoot in commorn parlance, is supposed to reside. I know for a fact that there are remote areas of Washington state that have never been touched by man. It is VERY possible that a creature, or species of creature, could not only exist, but flourish in those remote areas.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2005 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bigfoot

Lab to test 'sasquatch' hair

Reuters - The debate over the existence of sasquatch, aka Bigfoot, an ape-like creature said to haunt the wilderness of western Canada has entered the world of modern DNA testing.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.da_sasquatch_dc

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Bigfoot
A Friend

Bigfoot Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I personally believe that big foot does exist and that it could soon be declared a new species. My theory is that the species nearly went extinct and that there is only a selected few now roaming the wild. They are mountain men so I believe that they are usually in the deepest parts of the forest and rarely come down unless they are lost or curious. People find new plants and animals in the rainforest and other locations because they are finally able to travel so I think maybe it is the same case for Bigfoot.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Bigfoot

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,