Drawings of You: Romantic or Weird?

Drawings You Romantic Weird - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Feb, 2017 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2011 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Name: Onan

Comments: If you found out an admirer of yours who also happened to be an artist was secretly drawing you in his private collection would you find that romantic, weird or creepy?

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2011 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Weird Romantic You Drawings

That will be in between creepy and romantic for me. I might need to see what kind of drawings they are to make a final decision.

1st Sep, 2016 - 7:37am / Post ID: #

Drawings of You: Romantic or Weird? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Depends on where he was drawing me and in what position. Is it just from imagination or following me? I think something in a blue moon might be cute but too often and I think it will be stalking no matter how good an artist he was he should know something like that is good once and then that's it.

13th Feb, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Weird and frightening because I wouldn't like to know someone was looking at me for that long without me noticing them.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If he showed them to me it would be romantic. If he just kept them to himself without telling me it would be extremely creepy.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have to go with creepy. It depends on the drawing though. . If it was only one drawing and was a "Normal" drawing it would be ok. More than one indicates a possible obsession which is very frightening.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Feb, 2017 - 5:39pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Drawings You Romantic Weird

If I do not know the person then that's automatically weird and if the drawing is of me doing something that I would otherwise be private doing then that's weirder. This can only be romantic if you are already familiar with the person it might even make me blush a bit.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drawings You Romantic Weird Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Yeah, I'll have to start at weird as well, quickly getting into the creepy range depending on context.

If this person's a stranger, they may or may not be an obsessed stalker, but even in the best of circumstances there isn't enough context for romance to be involved.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Drawings of You: Romantic or Weird?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,