Driverless Car

Driverless Car - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Cars with no driver
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2011 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Driverless Car

Driverless car navigates Berlin streets

It can talk, see, drive and no longer needs a human being to control it by remote. The car of the future - completely computer-controlled - is on the streets of Berlin. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2011 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Car Driverless

Self driving cars by 2013

Mercedes-Benz will become the first car manufacturer to offer autonomous driving, according to a report from UK motoring website AutoExpress. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Driverless Car Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

In-car cow avoidance

Driverless cars are hitting the headlines across the globe but for the foreseeable future we will still have drivers. The pressure then is how might some of the safety features of driverless cars be incorporated into conventional vehicles? Researchers from India describe a real-time automatic obstacle detection and alert system for driver assistance. Ref. Source 1t.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Driverless Car
A Friend

Car Driverless

Right now you have smart cars that detect objects in front of it and stops the car for you if you are distracted. I doubt that would be hard to put into new cars and some newer cars that are on the road. The older the car the harder I think it will be to add this technology to them. I have a feeling that within the next five to ten years we are going to see more and more driverless cars and the roads will begin to be more and more safe.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Driverless Car
A Friend

Car Driverless

Yes, object avoidance in all cars would be pretty huge. Here is the thing though, while there are still drivers doing crazy human things that computers would never do nor anticipate the roads will be just as dangerous. Maybe more dangerous for driverless cars.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2017 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Driverless Car
A Friend

Driverless Car

Yes the biggest obstacle to driver-less cars is the human driver. Many driver-less cars have proven that with all accidents with a drivers less car being the fault of a human driver. I have yet to see a accident report where it was the fault of the driver-less car. So the more driver less cars out there the safer the roads will be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Driverless Car
A Friend

Driverless Car

Ugh. I have mixed emotions in this. I would want a car that actually has driver controls as a backup. It's hard to have complete faith in something like this. I still have questions regarding the programming. If pedestrians or other vehicles are in my path how is it programmed? Is it programmed to kill me if it will save others? I would like to know these things.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Driverless Car
A Friend

Driverless Car Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Yes there is a lot of stuff in the programming of a driver less car. One of the things would be to have people actually obey the rules of the road and only cross the street at a corner with a light. You still have the accident avoidance system to stop the car when it detects and object in front of it. I doubt that they will sacrifice the occupant in the car in favor of others.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Driverless Car

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,