Peeper Or Poster? - Page 3 of 3

I'm a bit of both. Sometimes I just - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 4th Dec, 2017 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Are you a peeper or a poster?
  Peeper       10.00%
  Poster       40.00%
  A bit of both       50.00%
Total Votes: 30
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Peeper Or Poster?
A Friend

Peeper Or Poster? - Page 3

I am not one that writes very well. Yes I have my moments but I am not really a good writer. I think if people understand that you do not have to be a good writer to post on here then maybe they will peep less and become posters more like some of us.

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Poster Peeper

I am a poster more than a peeper and when I'm not posting I'm usually in ROK II which has its own actions that don't always involve visible posts.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

Peeper Or Poster?
A Friend

Peeper Or Poster? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Poster. Sad to say, I have an opinion on everything and usually will share it. Unless my inner censor stops me quick enough *smile* I try to bring facts and actual solid data into anything I post, and add relevant information, rather than just sh*t posting.

4th Dec, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Poster Peeper

I'm a bit of both. Sometimes I just want to read other times I just want to play ROK II, other times I just want to write something but I tend to be on the shy side.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Peeper Or Poster?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,