Happy Mother's Day! - Page 3 of 9

I want to wish all Mothers a Happy Mother's - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th May, 2006 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
If you are reading this, then for sure you have/had a mother. Share your thoughts about what you are going to do for Mother's Day.
Post Date: 11th May, 2006 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day!
A Friend

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 3

Alright, attention all American citizens, Mothers Day is this Sunday the 11th of May. Do not forget to call your mothers and wish them a happy mothers day! Even if you don't like your mom and don't get along, call her anyway, she is responsible for your life. With out your mom, you wouldn't be in this world. To all the mothers on this forum, let me wish you an early happy mothers day! Hope all you dads plan on giving mom a day off sunday!

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2006 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

Thanks so much, Konquererz! I hope you have some lovely plans for your dear wife this weekend smile.gif

We're doing something unusual this year: Placing my sister's headstone at the cemetery. Her ex-husband and son will be flying out tomorrow, while my mom and my daughter and I will be driving out. We'll meet up in St. George and then trek out to the canyons. It will be a very sweet trip (I can't really say "fun"), very emotional, but I know it's the right thing to do this year.

And since I'll be gone for the next few days, I'll also wish everyone an early Happy Mother's Day, Sister Moms! Hope you all have a great day.

13th May, 2006 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I feel grateful to have such a wonderful mom and want to honor her this Mothers Day by sharing something important that she taught me about life. She taught me that happiness is internal and a personal choice we each make for ourselves. By that I mean that generally we can choose to be happy or we can choose to be unhappy, and it has little to do with the good or bad things that happen to us. I love my mom and am grateful for her in my life. Closer to home, I always get spoiled on Mothers Day with goodies to eat and home cooked meals. I can't wait! Happy Mothers Day to all USA moms.

13th May, 2006 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Day Mothers Happy

Mother's Day has been a holiday I have dreaded for 10 years since my own mother past away. Now that I'm 30 and still with children, this year has been hard to face Mother's Day. I miss my mother so much and I wish for children so badly, that I just wanted to hide in bed tomorrow.

But I now have a bright side to look forward to. I get to celebrate Mother's Day with my mother-in-law. She has really become like a real mother to me this last year. I've bought her a card and flowers. I know it may not seem much, but I know she'll appreciate it.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone.

13th May, 2006 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Happy

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's day, wherever you are, and whatever you are doing, and wish you all a happy 'pampered day!
Best wishes, Diane.

Post Date: 13th May, 2006 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day!
A Friend

Happy Mother's Day!

I got the date wrong, its sunday the fourteenth! Sorry.

I am taking my wife and kids to a mothers day party we have every year. We all meet at a park, my parents and my grandmother, and my uncles. We cook out and serve all the mothers so they don't have to do anything. Its allot of fun, to bad I have to work. I will get up early and we will go then my parents will bring them home. Should be fun!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th May, 2006 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! - Page 3

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers on the forum, and all around the world. I hope everyone has a great day with their families today.

14th May, 2006 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Happy Mother's Day! Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

I want to wish all Mothers a Happy Mother's Day. I especially want to thank those who take on the role of Mother to those who may need mothering, and yet still not be a biological mother themselves. I would also like to say a Happy Prospective Motherhood for those who are looking forward to being Mothers - your time will come.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Happy Mother's Day!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,